the thread about nothing...

Just finished Band of Brothers

How was it?
It was.... Kinda boring. Don't see what the hype was all about. Took me way longer to finish the series than it should of because it really lost my interest quickly

Now watch Homeland and see how Winters betrayed us all.
i actually started Homeland first! Which is what got me to give BoB a shot. The season finale blew my mind

******g annoying and awkward when you watchin something and your parents are around and won't go up and go to sleep.

iLLest!
I hate it when people do what they want in the house they paid for....the nerve of those people.
mean.gif

Now watch Homeland and see how Winters betrayed us all.
i actually started Homeland first! Which is what got me to give BoB a shot. The season finale blew my mind

How have you missed it until now? :lol:
They run it on AMC every 4th of July/Labor Day/ Vet's all day long.
Always end up catching a chapter or 3.
So good. :smokin

And yeah. I liked the Homeland finale a lot.

:smh:

Im not even into movies like that but Ive seen 500daysofsummer.

I hope she cheats on you.

Not really.

Autumn tho. :pimp:

Last edited:
I realized that for the most part, nobody really gives a $@#% if your suit fits perfectly, or if your pants are perfectly tailored, or if your tie is proportioned correctly with the lapels of your blazer.

I mean a few chicks will dig it, and it's nice and all, but most people don't give a $@#%.

Last edited:
Is that a joke? You obsessively post about Zooey but you haven't seen her biggest movie?

Come on, man

ROB, I pose this question.
nerd.gif

You take Summer with a 50% shot she cheats and leave you forever no contact or stays with you forever....or have Autumn 100% she'll never leave or cheat
I haven't seen (500) Days of Summer yet.
ohwell.gif
You mean to tell me...that the #1 woman in your life...the girl in your avatar....with every gif you have of her...and you havent seen that movie yet?

XofwSo.gif

Last edited:
wait, you're tellin me.. you fap to this bish 500 times a day, and aint even see 500 days of summer? :smh:

edit: wanted to get that in before he responded. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with not watching a lot of movies but it's legitimately perplexing you're into an actress this much yet you haven't seen that movie.

Add up all the time it's taken you to post gifs and pics of her and you could have watched the movie twice

Nothing wrong with not watching a lot of movies but it's legitimately perplexing you're into an actress this much yet you haven't seen that movie.

Add up all the time it's taken you to post gifs and pics of her and you could have watched the movie twice
Yeah thats like Stan never listening to the Marshall Mathers LP

2 months ago,somehow I became obsessed with Zooey.

I realized that for the most part, nobody really gives a $@#% if your suit fits perfectly, or if your pants are perfectly tailored, or if your tie is proportioned correctly with the lapels of your blazer.

I mean a few chicks will dig it, and it's nice and all, but most people don't give a $@#%.
db 
mean.gif

bunch of GQ sloots in that thread.

Back
Top Bottom