the thread about nothing...

red heads always have some rotund glutes. Respect 
pimp.gif
thought i was the only one who noticed this.
I always check for verification when I see a redhead...I have not been proven wrong yet.

All threads about serious issues strays into weirdovile after like 30 pages... Becomes conspiracy theories and side arguments after a while

is it just me or are they a dying breed?

highschool biology class told me they would be extinct in a while.. (2010 grad year)....they are hot tho

Think I failed the semester, thus wasting money, time, paper, gas, quarters, oatmeal (with raisins), lead, ink, toothpaste, clean clothes, etc. :smh:

Feels bad bros.

alot of the red heads i knew turned blonde and completely ruined themselves now they look like every other bimbo.

Think I failed the semester, thus wasting money, time, paper, gas, quarters, oatmeal (with raisins), lead, ink, toothpaste, clean clothes, etc. :smh:

Feels bad bros.

just googled the coordinates in your location. the coliseum huh? id like to go back to rome one of these days.

All threads about serious issues strays into weirdovile after like 30 pages... Becomes conspiracy theories and side arguments after a while
whoa...shots at what thread?.....and i know you have one in mind
happened in the Trayvon Martin thread, when will religion become extinct & most recently the Sandy Hook thread (only checked back once since I posted in it)

ok....

lets set this straight. reps are important to me so long as it keeps my number even. i am not asking to get more reps. i am perfectly fine with 42

anyways, we are off that...have been for a few pages now , not sure why you decide to bring the convo back while taking shots

Back
Top Bottom