the thread about nothing...

Testing. This hotel internet sucks so much that I have to browse the mobile version of NT on a my mac. smh.

Why is the music talk not allowed?

Because no one really knows what "nothing" means. Personally I'm all about random songs being posted, the music forum sucks and TAN is not the reason why.

There is a TAN in the music and sports forums if you want to post music.

Meth doesnt want it in here because it takes away from forums that are already dedicated to that.

Rules are rules though, so even if you dont agree with them, just follow them so this thread doesnt get shut down.

The TAN in the music forum is pretty decent (I started it :smokin )

"PowerBallin" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/65160#post_16787468"]why did they delete my thread about 2 chainz and his choice of footwear?[/quote][/IMG]

Last edited:
My ex girl just gave me some devestating news last night.....

abort it and move on.

you two are way too young right now for that kind of responsibility
Something happened before we could even make that decision....:\

miscarriage? I'm sorry bro, and I know its tough. It happened to me and my ex a few years ago. it feels like ****. Our situation was even more painful because of the circumstances surrounding it. PM me if you want

abort it and move on.

Something happened before we could even make that decision....
ohwell.gif
miscarriage? I'm sorry bro, and I know its tough. It happened to me and my ex a few years ago. it feels like ****. Our situation was even more painful because of the circumstances surrounding it. PM me if you want
Thanks man.

I was so shocked at the time I didn't even know what to think about it. The fact that she hid it from me because she didn't think I'd be there to support her kills me. To think she had to go through it all herself.....

I appreciate the support fam.

yes waffles>>>pancakes..

i wish we had wafflehouses here in cali..i remember when i lived in GA i'd go there early in the morning before school for breakfast..

abort it and move on.

Something happened before we could even make that decision....:\

Thanks man.

I was so shocked at the time I didn't even know what to think about it. The fact that she hid it from me because she didn't think I'd be there to support her kills me. To think she had to go through it all herself.....

I appreciate the support fam.

Sorry to hear bro. Wishing you and your ex girl the best.

Last edited:
I know I should be posting in a fantasy football thread or something, but I'd rather have the sound advice of my TAN brethren. Quick, who should I start today:

CJ Spiller or Stevan Ridley?

yes waffles>>>pancakes..

i wish we had wafflehouses here in cali..i remember when i lived in GA i'd go there early in the morning before school for breakfast..

french toast>>>waffles and pancakes.

Sorry to hear that Curbside....I can't empathize, but I sympathize. You've got support here.

You too Solarius. I know that's tough, especially if you were close.

Back
Top Bottom