the thread about nothing...

just wondering

I live on E23st and when the weather is good I walk to school sometimes and the best way to walk is through 28th broadway. Walking today I've always wonder some of the stuff that sell in that area are " hot " Why can't police come in and raid them? I'm sure they know all about 28th.

just wondering

I live on E23st and when the weather is good I walk to school sometimes and the best way to walk is through 28th broadway. Walking today I've always wonder some of the stuff that sell in that area are " hot " Why can't police come in and raid them? I'm sure they know all about 28th.

they need to have probable cause, they just cant figure the stuff is stolen and run up on em. 1-800-crimestoppers. :nerd:

Last edited:
Quit the second job. Didn't want to but schools gearing up and priorities are shifting.

You have to find the people who know so that they can put you on game.

I'm always excited for the new year idk why though.

Keep reminding myself that she's married. Lmao feels almost like incest.

My biggest regret from high school was not studying abroad.. I got offered to go to England. Didn't go cause I would of missed football season

I was still under the impression I was the next Lawrence Taylor. :smh:

Today I was actually extremely happy to go to the emergency room.  Sliced my finger at work, ended up needing stitches and got off for the rest of the weekend.  Works out perfectly considering finals start Monday and I still need to study a decent amount for them. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Today I was actually extremely happy to go to the emergency room.  Sliced my finger at work, ended up needing stitches and got off for the rest of the weekend.  Works out perfectly considering finals start Monday and I still need to study a decent amount for them. :pimp:

Im'ma try that the weekend before Xmas!

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom