the thread about nothing...

dope gshock
iupCElBmdhMLM.gif
roll.gif

You finally figured out how to post gifs from minus?

I know a few people that have done DMT- not for me though, i'm not an experimental drug type. Have this one friend back in SA thats like a Shaman- has all kinds of research chemicals and stuff that mimic different psychadelics. I just toke, kick back some brews

yea i know a couple people who did some research chems, most of them said it made them extra horny no ayo lol or they'd get really paranoid, and then it was the stories of them seeing those mystical reptilian shapeshifters

Why has "poppin' mollies" gotten so popular in the last few months?

Rappers.

That stuff has to be terrible for you :smh:

Never touched that stuff in my life.

My only poison is second hand smoke and vodka.

Especially when you see what other things do to the body....

The worst situations I've seen come through the hospital have been due to meth,alcohol, and tobacco.

Meth been the quickest destroyer but alcohol and tobacco have caused some sad cases. Saw a dude in his 30s die from liver failure, a lady in her 40s die from lung cancer that metastasized to the brain.

A lot of homeless people in bad situations because of heroin and/or crack but usually not in terrible physical shape.

The occasional hyper aggressive PCP user

Molly just became recently popular and havent dealt with that yet

Borderlands 2 won best Shooter and best Multiplayer award's at Spike also last night. Surprising, but at least it wasn't Call of Duty.

Back
Top Bottom