the thread about nothing...

How should I act at the casting call? I've always felt like I could completely put an act on and be over the top and fake and get onto a show like the Real World then just troll

I also am 9999% sure I could win a survival competiton

Im getting too geeked up over the idea of doing this....rattling off all the different combinations of exes/friends in my head that this would be great to do with

Meth would be the ultimate partner

Anyone have any advice on female friends acting weird/jealous? On some Marvin's Room "I'm just saying, you can do better" kinda ****.

Anyone have any advice on female friends acting weird/jealous? On some Marvin's Room "I'm just saying, you can do better" kinda ****.

Shes interested in you brah

I can explain the story if anyone is interested.

So there's this girl I've been talking to who I kind of have a history with. There is mutual interest, but the only problem is that she lives in a different part of the state. So anyway, my boys and female friends are having a small get together at my female friend's apartment. We were all getting drunk and stuff.

And then one of my boys brings up the girl I've been talking to, and my female friend is like "Who is ___?" I'm sitting next to her on the couch and everyone else is having their own conversations. So when I tell her, she goes on this all out assault on this girl she's never met. She said she didn't like her name, I showed her a pic and she didn't like her hair, didn't think she was cute, blah blah blah, Like all negative things. And then she pulls that Marvin's Room, "I just think you can do better than her."

Last edited:

So there's this girl I've been talking to who I kind of have a history with. There is mutual interest, but the only problem is that she lives in a different part of the state. So anyway, my boys and female friends are having a small get together at my female friend's apartment. We were all getting drunk and stuff.

And then one of my boys brings up the girl I've been talking to, and my female friend is like "Who is ___?" I'm sitting next to her on the couch and everyone else is having their own conversations. So when I tell her, she goes on this all out assault on this girl she's never met. She said she didn't like her name, I showed her a pic and she didn't like her hair, didn't think she was cute, blah blah blah, Like all negative things. And then she pulls that Marvin's Room, "I just think you can do better than her."

please tell me you at least put a finger on it.

please tell me you at least put a finger on it.

My initial reaction was that she is jealous. I wanted to say, "Do better like who? You?"

Man its clearly obvious that A.) she either likes you or B.) she wanted you to sleep with her THAT night....or C.) both

Cmon man you didnt need us to tell you that did you?

Man its clearly obvious that A.) she either likes you or B.) she wanted you to sleep with her THAT night....or C.) both

My initial reaction was that she is jealous. I wanted to say, "Do better like who? You?"

If you had said this word for word she may have honestly melted into cheeze whiz

I was gonna say that, but I was just so confused at the moment. Because where I stand with her, I think we are clearly just close friends. But yeah, it threw me off.

If you had said this word for word she may have honestly melted into cheeze whiz

I was gonna say that, but I was just so confused at the moment. Because where I stand with her, I think we are clearly just close friends. But yeah, it threw me off.
should have said it anyways. if she said no then i'd just tell her not to worry about who i'm smashing.

Back
Top Bottom