the thread about nothing...

That Guarantee :wow: :lol:

much better deal that dealing with these disgusting soulless american ******

Where is shoefreakbaby at? I need to ask her a question about perfume

since my thread fell in the depths of bolivian

JesusShuttlesworth34 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
My uncle lives in right outside of DC in Centreville, VA. If I go visit we have to link up :nthat:

I currently work a few miles down the road from Centreville. Centreville is right near George Mason and Fair Oaks Mall.

Yeah, anytime you come to the area......let me know.

Last time I visited the area was in 2006 and that was when he lived in Reston, don't know why he moved though :\

im not really checking for that gear anymore, and ive seen everything in there already, but no matter how old i get i still get hype seeing that eastbay catalog in the mail.

nostalgia

That Guarantee
eek.gif
laugh.gif
much better deal that dealing with these disgusting soulless american ******
I actually worked with a guy that had bought one (from Vietnam too). He got fired earlier this year, but would always bring her to Christmas parties and stuff, she was meh- but worked hard and treated him like a king. Dude told me that she would put his shoes below the bed and dress him- weird, right? The dude was weird too, reminded me of a hispanic Flanders, i used to call him Flanderino
laugh.gif

engineering final in less than 2 hours :smokin .... my MATLAB skills better come through :smh:

Last edited:
hehe..Just got some tacos from the taco shop..with fresh onions.

Watch the birds go crazy....hehe

Anyone here a studio art major? I'm looking to double major in something. I wanna know if art is worth it, or if I should just learn it on my own time. CS is my main major. I thought art would be cool since it might help me with any independent projects I do on my free time(being able to create interface/graphics for my apps or something).

Last edited:
DAMN!

Dee Jay Daniels played D.L. Hughley's son Michael on "The Hughleys." Now he's in jail awaiting trial for the fatal 2011 stabbing of a man outside a nightclub. Daniels, whose given name is Dorjan Lydell, could face life in prison if convicted.

A lot can change in ten years. Dee Jay Daniels, who played D.L. Hughley's son on the 1998-2002 sitcom "The Hughleys," went from cute child star to sitting in a jail cell awaiting trial on murder charges, reports MediaTakeout.com.

Daniels, who played Michael on the comedy, is now 23 and residing in the San Joaquin County Jail after being accused of fatally stabbing a man outside of a California nightclub in 2011. Daniels, whose real first name is Dorjan Lydell, is suspected to be a member of the violent Bloods gang in L.A. His charges include "street terrorism, premediated [murder] and attempted premeditated murder," according to News One.

If Daniels is convicted, he could face life in prison for the crime. Two other men are also accused of the crime.

The former child star's other credits include the 2005 movie "Sky High" and small parts on TV shows like "E.R.," "Family Matters" and "Grace Under Fire."

Last edited:
hehe..Just got some tacos from the taco shop..with fresh onions.

Watch the birds go crazy....hehe

Damn, i love me some street tacos- cilantro and onion- hot sauce :nthat:

If you're ever in West Houston, go here

Jarro Cafe.

The Pastor tacos are :wow: :pimp: x 100000000000000

The best BBQ you're ever gonna get in Houston, is gonna come from a black dude driving a pick up pulling a pit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom