the thread about nothing...

From time to time I watch these from ATS (American Truck Simulator). The maps are massive so it's a lot to take in. #

Anybody got a screenshot of the AFTER? Ain’t trying to watch her talk for 2 minutes straight while her mouth looks like butcher shop scraps.

IMG_5604.jpeg

was banned out of the politcal thread years ago so posting this in the nothing thread

does anyone find it weird or is it just me if you get shot in the ear wouldnt you think you would be missing at least a part of your ear???

Trump was just on PBD podcast and i snapped a screen shot, trump ear looks completely fine.......

anyone else?

3.jpg

I’m working at this place I used to go to when I was a kid. I was part of the pilot program at my school and now they have 17k students and the same lady runs it. They basically take you cool places and keep you out of trouble.

Cool to see her doing well she was so stoked to see me. She wants me to come by on lunch to talk about what I do. :lol:

I wish we had a dark humor thread on here.
It would be a train wreck, though, and not because of the regulars.
Separating comic relief relief from reality is a skill.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The other day my mom said my uncle was told his cancer reached the final stage where he'd die within 2 months at most.
I replied something along the lines of "cancer's up 3-0 against his side of the family and about to score a fourth, gotta shore up the defense and get tested annually."

Idk I just gravitate to dark humor when it comes to negative things.

The other day my mom said my uncle was told his cancer reached the final stage where he'd die within 2 months at most.
I replied something along the lines of "cancer's up 3-0 against his side of the family and about to score a fourth, gotta shore up the defense and get tested annually."

Exactly! It's how we cope.
(Sorry about your uncle, man.)

was banned out of the politcal thread years ago so posting this in the nothing thread

does anyone find it weird or is it just me if you get shot in the ear wouldnt you think you would be missing at least a part of your ear???

Trump was just on PBD podcast and i snapped a screen shot, trump ear looks completely fine.......

anyone else?

3.jpg

100% he didn’t get shot - his SS agent clocked him with his holstered gun as he was getting up. He was bleeding from a gash on the side of his head - but a bullet didn’t cause it and it was dumb to try and pretend it was.

Not surprising though!

Mom's beeb battling health issues the last year or so...in and out of the hospital. Most recent stay was late September. She was sent back yesterday.

I show up and first thing out my mouth "heard you was back at your favorite location...they keep your spot warm?"

I'm typically a serious guy, but sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from breaking.

Back
Top Bottom