the thread about nothing...

I see the argument

Yeah I think a lot of people don't quite realize the scale of the US. From my tiny country, I can easily visit a handful of surrounding countries in a single day if I wanted to.
Americans that aren't in border states either have to fly abroad or drive god knows how long.
That being said, there's a lot of totally different sightseeing and cultural differences from country to country. I find it hard to believe you'd get the same experience traveling to various areas of a US state like the Texas example in the Tweet.
I doubt even something like going from NY to Cali is as big of a culture/sightseeing difference as something like Belgium to Italy.

It’s one thing to have preferences, it’s another thing to use and abuse people that like. I’ve seen the sex workers over there and I can tell you that a number of them were not some 17 year olds that had features of a fully grown woman, they were 13 and 14 year olds that liked fresh out of middle school. I felt bad that circumstances may have forced them to be in that position.

Just got into my first ever car accident and of course dude doesn't have a license or insurance police won't come out unless there's an injury his van has 2022 tags on it and he's blowing through red lights trying to kill people. My car is ****** his barely has a dent it's one of those white Ford transit vans. I was only a ******* block from being home 😡It's my second car and in probably just going to have to eat it. Obviously dude is a broke scum loser and I can't really report it even not at fault accidents could have an impact on my job since I drive for a living. 10k loss tonight and it hurts. I'm not even sure if I'm ok yet I'm so hyped up with adrenaline I probably won't feel anything until tomorrow.

Just got into my first ever car accident and of course dude doesn't have a license or insurance police won't come out unless there's an injury his van has 2022 tags on it and he's blowing through red lights trying to kill people. My car is ****** his barely has a dent it's one of those white Ford transit vans. I was only a ******* block from being home 😡It's my second car and in probably just going to have to eat it. Obviously dude is a broke scum loser and I can't really report it even not at fault accidents could have an impact on my job since I drive for a living. 10k loss tonight and it hurts. I'm not even sure if I'm ok yet I'm so hyped up with adrenaline I probably won't feel anything until tomorrow.
Dammit. 🙁
Vehicle aside, you feeling OK? Little while later now.

That sucks, man. Shoulda called the amberlamps. I got in a wreck a few years ago and didn't (just got a ride home). A couple of days later I ended up going to urgent care and had 7 broken ribs and a fractured sternum from the seatbelt. Hopefully it's just the ride that's really hurt for you.

I think so man more shook than anything. Light turned green I started going. In over 25 years of driving I never do that. I always pause for a moment when the light turns green to make sure somebody doesn't blow through the light. Tonight I got sloppy. Relatively slow speed accident and the airbags didn't deploy. Every single driving class I've taken for multiple jobs that **** is like on page one of the modules. Can't believe I did that. Still wasn't my fault. But I can't help but be upset. Thankful for my life and it was only property damage. Nothing physical that I can tell yet and I don't think there will be but man **** just sucks.

I think so man more shook than anything. Light turned green I started going. In over 25 years of driving I never do that. I always pause for a moment when the light turns green to make sure somebody doesn't blow through the light. Tonight I got sloppy. Relatively slow speed accident and the airbags didn't deploy. Every single driving class I've taken for multiple jobs that **** is like on page one of the modules. Can't believe I did that. Still wasn't my fault. But I can't help but be upset. Thankful for my life and it was only property damage. Nothing physical that I can tell yet and I don't think there will be but man **** just sucks.
I hope you got their info. Sue them in small claims court.

Using Safari this sucks.

IMG_0596.png

I hope you got their info. Sue them in small claims court.
I think that's going to be the play if anything. I'm honestly just probably going to eat it. The time and effort, My insurance will go up after I file an uninsured motorist claim and I could have potential ramifications with my job even with a not at fault accident on my record. I think trying to be made whole will end up hurting me in the long run. I got my police report filed online and I'm not feeling any effects of the crash this morning so I think I'm SOL with the car.

Back
Top Bottom