the thread about nothing...

fam looks like Walter White, Hank, and Hector Salamanca at the same damn time

lol
RDT_20240214_1709209070153832288651280.png

Corporate America is so trash dog
I saw Mad Max there 2 weeks ago
And I know for sure their staff was unaware
These fools was out here selling tickets to Bad Boys and other movies that haven’t came out yet in their app :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Their theater was the last place I took my mom a few weeks before she passed now it’s about to be gone |l|l|l|l:smh::smh::smh:

Great excitement in my house this morning. Taylor Swift is in town and my 15yo is going tomorrow night - saved everything for a while and managed to get VIP tickets which were a lot. None of her friends got any.

This morning I was up early and I got an email inviting me to join the queue for tickets - and I managed to get 4 for tonight. They’re the cheapest and it says partially obstructed but they look okay (the stage projects a long way and there are big screens for the bits you can’t see) and her buddies are all super excited.

Partially obstructed usually mean seat behind the AC unit or speakers or something. Be careful with that.

Partially obstructed usually mean seat behind the AC unit or speakers or something. Be careful with that.
It's actually just a few rows away from where I have a season ticket in the same stadium - if it was a football field it would basically be the rear corner of the end zone - so you can only see the nearest side of the stage. There's a huge screen hanging above it though and the stage sticks out to about half way - so the only time you won't be able to see her is if she is up against the back of the stage basically.

It looks like it will be like this - but they're in the lowest section:

1717764724296.png

Back
Top Bottom