the thread about nothing...

NT, your boy Spec is crushed
frown.gif

Yesterday or 2 days ago i remember posting that asian and spanish girl bc i was crushing on them , but at the same time i had a GF. Lately we have been distant which caused me to start liking those other 2 girls but i didnt want anything to get further. Anywho i hit up my girl and she just broke us off. Ive been simping mad hard, she had this guy in the pic who treat her like **** but i was gonna save her and show her the good side in men....failed on my part

Here is the break up in texts
Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life
mean.gif
You have never told a story without pics, in fact you always deliver pics for everything. With that said, you know you deserve better than that and everyone else has agreed. Dont worry about her, some people dnt deserve to be saved
Spec... you left her number visible on purpose didnt you ?
roll.gif

Her phone is about to BLOW UP ! LMAO!
Was thinking this too. That number will have to be changed
Spec... you left her number visible on purpose didnt you ?
roll.gif

Her phone is about to BLOW UP ! LMAO!
i noticed this as well.....

was about to troll her hard....

what u think NT? should i spam her spiderman memes?
Sonnn :rofl:
Anybody try this crystal skull vodka? No additives supposedly. $55 for 750ml. Bought it as a gift for someone and they just want the skull, ha.
I've heard good things about it, never had it myself though
are my songs going to be gone if i get the new itunes 11?
embarassed.gif
I doubt it, I've never had an issue like that upgrading iTunes before.

NT, your boy Spec is crushed :frown:

Yesterday or 2 days ago i remember posting that asian and spanish girl bc i was crushing on them , but at the same time i had a GF. Lately we have been distant which caused me to start liking those other 2 girls but i didnt want anything to get further. Anywho i hit up my girl and she just broke us off. Ive been simping mad hard, she had this guy in the pic who treat her like **** but i was gonna save her and show her the good side in men....failed on my part

Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life :smh:

i know you wanted to get your point across, but damn son you would have been better off letting that **** eat away at you than put yourself out there like that. your refusal to take the l resulted in an even bigger L.

I know :frown: it was just in the mist of moment and that's how i reacted. Def learned my lesson.

Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life :smh:

i know you wanted to get your point across, but damn son you would have been better off letting that **** eat away at you than put yourself out there like that. your refusal to take the l resulted in an even bigger L.

I know :frown: it was just in the mist of moment and that's how i reacted. Def learned my lesson.

glad to hear you learned something from it. cant be letting these bops make you feel bad, you're a king damn it. remember that.

Last edited:
murdered out a. khan designs jeep wrangler sahara 3.6 :smokin whale midas the 5th wheel cover.

Last edited:

You have never told a story without pics, in fact you always deliver pics for everything. With that said, you know you deserve better than that and everyone else has agreed. Dont worry about her, some people dnt deserve to be saved

Ive been on NT for almost a decade, I know when it comes to story, pics need to be provided :lol:

Last edited:

glad to hear you learned something from it. cant be letting these bops make you feel bad, you're a king damn it. remember that.

**** that felt good to hear :wow: :nthat:

spec let me just say this about your little incident...i suggest you dont say anything about this whole ordeal to your new lady friends...whoever that might be..because they will notice that you broke up not too long ago and just think they are a rebound also dont smother the next girl man, you were doing wayyyy too much apparently all she really wants is hard __n bubble gum..

you say its hard for you to be a jerk or wahtever since you are such a nice guy but i suggest you start learning, because youre sounding like a real pushover..you aint a pushover are you??

Bros, ole girl hit me with the thirst trap.
Talm bout "I don't want to put pants on".
I probably won't get da yambs, but **** it. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom