the thread about nothing...

Some girls have no life and crave nuthin but attention...this ***** i know just posted a status on FB about 2 hours ago sayin she was gonna kill herself and then about an hour ago created a fake FB under a guys name and posted a pic with her tagged in it sayin RIP...got peeps lighten up her wall..all so she can see if people would care about her...|I :smh:
poked her on facebook:nthat:
Lol

Last edited:
NT, your boy Spec is crushed :frown:

Yesterday or 2 days ago i remember posting that asian and spanish girl bc i was crushing on them , but at the same time i had a GF. Lately we have been distant which caused me to start liking those other 2 girls but i didnt want anything to get further. Anywho i hit up my girl and she just broke us off. Ive been simping mad hard, she had this guy in the pic who treat her like **** but i was gonna save her and show her the good side in men....failed on my part

Here is the break up in texts

Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life :smh:

NT, your boy Spec is crushed :frown:

Yesterday or 2 days ago i remember posting that asian and spanish girl bc i was crushing on them , but at the same time i had a GF. Lately we have been distant which caused me to start liking those other 2 girls but i didnt want anything to get further. Anywho i hit up my girl and she just broke us off. Ive been simping mad hard, she had this guy in the pic who treat her like **** but i was gonna save her and show her the good side in men....failed on my part

Here is the break up in texts

Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life :smh:

If you don't mind me asking how old are you two?

And I hope you never pour your heart out like that again. Everyone copes with things like that differently but I'll be damned if I'm trying to pour my heart out and stop some chick from being with the next man. Why? Because I would never have piece of mind with her. What's going to happen every time I feel her getting distant. I can't play that game. Go do you and I'll eventually smash some new chick and get the ^$%* over it.

If you don't mind me asking how old are you two?

And I hope you never pour your heart out like that again. Everyone copes with things like that differently but I'll be damned if I'm trying to pour my heart out and stop some chick from being with the next man. Why? Because I would never have piece of mind with her. What's going to happen every time I feel her getting distant. I can't play that game. Go do you and I'll eventually smash some new chick and get the ^$%* over it.

I'm 23 and she was 21

Back
Top Bottom