the thread about nothing...

I make my son ride the bus. Sometimes I pass him waiting, on my way to the same spot 😄 The American school bus is an Experience he should have (also, it’s a short ride for him).
My son who is now 22 recently told me how he NOW appreciates how I raised him like a caveman :lol: I used to make his *** ride the bus a lot. Riding a public city bus is a great motivator to get your life in order :rofl:

Screenshot_20240124-151901_Instagram~2.jpg

Dude my entire house is smoked up & smogged. Can't see anything but smoke.

Pure white smoke can't barely see where you're waking.

They say they burnt something cooking but that’s way more than normal. Like holy **** wtf?!!!!😳

I rode the public bus all throughout high school. Some of my friends had cars. Felt some type of way but made me a better person in the long run when it came to working and saving money for what you want in the future.
Every time I pass someone waiting in the cold or bad weather while I’m slowly rolling past in traffic I am grateful, *because I know* what it is to wait out there. If life is always easy, what even is it?
(Not saying I want to go back, but I’m glad I know the stress of waiting on something to get to work)

is bringing your 7 year old kid to a travis scott concert irresponsible?

I've seen some parents bring their toddler/kid (< 8 yrs old) to an outdoor EDM festival... some had ear protection, some didn't. It's so damn loud and there are all sorts of people in the crowd. I saw one couple doing a line (edit to be clear: not parents of the kids). smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom