the thread about nothing...

70hq3bbceabc1.webp

If I go to Italy I'm not eating Americanized Italian food. Why go to Italy and settle for spaghetti and pizza. But I'm 42 and Florida is the farthest I've ever been so I'm not too worried πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

If you can, go explore the world. It's an amazing place. Unless you really don't want to, then all good.

I encourage everyone to go and experience the world if you can, even if its just Mexico, Hawaii, Dominican, Canada, somewhere else really close.

If you give me some unmixed spaghetti I'm never talking to you again. Spaghetti nasty AF when they just put all them dry *** noodles on your plate and try to throw some sauce on top

of course unmixed/tomato sauce on top and with parmesan in top of that
plus you give the person the option to mix if they want
I always do unmixed

I dont mind mixed
its not my preference, but Ill still eat

I remember eating at someones place once
they made spagehtti
handed me a plate
unmixed
then told me to go ahead and mix it
as in it was a given that I should/it was somehow mandatory
I looked at them like...

1704834241523.jpeg

the nerve

speaking of
great story on how q rich and d miles got signed to jordan brand
starts at 3:46

just based on what I see on the internet
seems like females only know 2 exercises
leg press and squats

theyre basically the dude that skips leg day, but in reverse

Women really be trying to be us

and now theyre all dressing like 90s rappers too

God damn. I just tried to watch a YT video from this guy "SniperKicks" and holy christ. Are his videos made for the deaf, dumb, and blind? Or for infants and the mentally deficient? Dude talks like the adult on a kids show, but with uncomfortably long fingernails and poor grammar. Back the **** off the camera lens and talk to me like I have more than a 54 IQ. Will certainly go back to ignoring his content immediately...
....I said good day, sir!

If you can, go explore the world. It's an amazing place. Unless you really don't want to, then all good.

I encourage everyone to go and experience the world if you can, even if its just Mexico, Hawaii, Dominican, Canada, somewhere else really close.
It's not for a lack of not wanting to. Just never had the $ or opportunity. I've always dreamed of seeing more than my block or the few states I've been to. Life just got in the way.

IG used to be a relaxing place to scroll through. Now it's just a social media marketing garbage bin. And if you happen to tap into something to view it, or even just hover for a couple of seconds or look away at the wrong time, you are apparently setting yourself up for a lifetime of emails and recommended content.

Do we have an "Old man yells at cloud" thread where we can just complain about how things aren't how they used to be?

Back
Top Bottom