the thread about nothing...

1000016766.png

If you ever get a stain on your painted walls

Mix

Baking soda + warm water, will make a paste. Rub that on a rag and wipe wall

It works

works with oil stains on clothing too.

pour some baking soda on the stain, add some warm water, gently work it in (I use a toothbrush), let is sit for a few minutes, then add a tiny drop of dish detergent and work it in. Drip brush into warm water and work it in. Let it sit and then before washing I rinse out the residue on the clothing in the sink. Worked on my jeans and shorts last time.

works with oil stains on clothing too.

pour some baking soda on the stain, add some warm water, gently work it in (I use a toothbrush), let is sit for a few minutes, then add a tiny drop of dish detergent and work it in. Drip brush into warm water and work it in. Let it sit and then before washing I rinse out the residue on the clothing in the sink. Worked on my jeans and shorts last time.
Great to know. You have no idea how many items of clothing I’ve just thrown away.

Great to know. You have no idea how many items of clothing I’ve just thrown away.

Sometimes it may take more than one application. And of course, the longer the stain is there, the less chance you have of getting it out.:emoji_thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom