the thread about nothing...

9c1330203b102bdd18c7783c135d3be79daff6b6b2f822c4a6926449bf3136c4_1.webp
Oh it was always me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

seeing my yearly bonus get taxed 40% makes me realize we need a revolution in this country
Fam I got my PTO payed out a few weeks ago and instead of having it as two separate checks the put that and my vacation together I’m think I was going to get double my weekly pay
Taxes ate that **** up

Instructing to just live off dividend payments in the future and even that is taxed at 20%
Your savings account is taxed as well after a 5% APY

We need a whole reset on this ****
The older I get the more I understand when folks complain about their city building tourist attractions instead of fixing the damn road

why do asian men and women have an obsessions with trying to look sooo young??

like most asian men dont or cant have a beard.... is that because a beard makes you look older???

can someone explain what i am witnessing....

why do asian men and women have an obsessions with trying to look sooo young??

like most asian men dont or cant have a beard.... is that because a beard makes you look older???

can someone explain what i am witnessing....
I’m guessing it has a lot to do with the slighter built and softer facial features like a rounder jawline and smaller nose/ears on average that make Asians naturally look younger. Also, skin care is huge in places like Korea, Japan, and China so preventing and eliminating wrinkles are a big deal. Also, light to no facial hair is a fad in parts of Asia so men tend to have a light mustache and small beard at most.

I’m half Filipino and some of that applies to us, but we tend to be more laid back so it can go either way. We’re a lot more Westernized since Spain ruled over the Philippines for a while and later the US after they expelled Spain and continued ties with the US especially after WW2 when fighting the Japanese together.

Last edited:
I just copped a Wilson Evolution a few days ago. Seems like it's lived up to the hype in the US, it's a great ball to play with indoors. Gonna put this in rotation alongside my Molten basketball

Back
Top Bottom