the thread about nothing...

there are thousands of terrible actresses who look better than her...

I still don't get it.
When you say "look better", what do you mean? IMO theres 2 different type of attractiveness. Theres 'beautiful' and then there's 'sexy'. A sexy woman isnt necessarily beautiful and a beautiful women isnt necessarily sexy. Gal Gadot is the perfect example of the latter. This ***** is just hella nice to look at.

jpzx jpzx , kdawg kdawg

Do you guys have a couple words that you start with? I have a couple words that I start with and between the 2 words, I get all vowels knocked out.

Same starting word every time - then if that got no vowels I go to my second word and then my third - if it did pick up the vowels then I skip the second. I’ve been averaging about 3.5 for a year now.

Wordle 871 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Usually my first word has two vowels + a common consonant, but not married to it.

Usually my first word has two vowels + a common consonant, but not married to it.
This is only my 10th day in a row and I can definitely say I'm married to the 2 words I start with, but I don't like that. Trying to develop a more fluid start.

How much are we talking?

I hope it’s not as much as this guy :lol:

1699398437722.jpeg

Went to vote earlier and there was only one race on my poll lol I guess other part of town got different polling.
Did you know who you were going to vote for? I know I just walk I’m in there confused like a test I didn’t study for :lol: :blush:

Minneapolis like any bigger city is cool, but can be at opportunity to be run by those people would rather uh ya.

Minneapolis is run like ****. :lol:

It’s gone downhill quick. I lived in stevens square and it was never nice but it looks like a straight fentanyl war zone now.

I moved to St. Paul. I’m not giving my tax dollars to mpd and all their lawsuits.

Seattle, SF, and others are all experiencing it from what I hear, and I’m sure it goes east.

It’s all over for sure, I’m just really noticing it lately. My company bids all this public housing work which I have no problem with. I’m actually happy they’re putting it up. But I’m just like damn it didn’t used to be like this here.

Minneapolis is run like ****. :lol:

It’s gone downhill quick. I lived in stevens square and it was never nice but it looks like a straight fentanyl war zone now.

I moved to St. Paul. I’m not giving my tax dollars to mpd and all their lawsuits.
I feel like it went downhill after Floyd and covid

Back
Top Bottom