the thread about nothing...

:emoji_goat::emoji_goat::emoji_goat:
383648474_1059297151914830_2042662784995993013_n.jpg

So this week’s fun Friday night activity was dismantling the plumbing to work out why the toilet would barely drain.

After 2 hours draining the system, rodding, and eventually just pulling the toilet off the drain we found a plastic cup - basically perfectly sized for the pipe but with water it would move a little and let it past - but not anything else.

Honestly furious. It clearly fell in and rather than taking a second to pick it out someone flushed it and I had to do that. Going to have to do it again to replace some of the hardware too - it was so rusty underneath I had to cut it off.

Just paid a $1.30 for a sprinkle of cheese at this local burrito place. Man, food industry is wildin!

They’re doing that at some taco street vendor spots. They charge you $1 if you want cheese melted on the tortilla of your burrito before they assemble it. I tried it once and it sucked, didn’t add any flavor to the burrito. In fact, they kinda burned the cheese so it made no sense to do it.

They’re doing that at some taco street vendor spots. They charge you $1 if you want cheese melted on the tortilla of your burrito before they assemble it. I tried it once and it sucked, didn’t add any flavor to the burrito. In fact, they kinda burned the cheese so it made no sense to do it.

Eff that. I don’t think they’ll put enough on there where you can taste it after it’s melted.

Man, I felt like I was in the Do the right thing movie, where Sal charging Buggin Out $2 for some parmesan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom