the thread about nothing...

Man I never got hit from the back like that ever. Was sore for days.
37d603b7c41ee82eeaa5c2783d51dd1a.jpg

Man I was hooping one time and I got screened by this Samoan dude, clearly doesnt play basketball but imagine a football player trying to hoop type, and man I never got hit from the back like that ever. Was sore for days.
I played with a damn ice hockey player before playing ball. damn idiot run over me and knee'd in the midsection. got back at him by blocking him silly in the next possession before I subbed out.
found out that I tore an ab muscle in the process which didn't fully heal for a month. there should be rules about people not acquainted to other sports as they could really hurt someone badly. we also played with tennis players which were highly competitive that felt like they were the best ball players that we've ever seen. considering their body type, they were harmless but were hotheads. we had to rough them up before they called it quits.

I just recently got a friend into mountain biking with me. I use a Garmin bike computer when I ride. He didn't even know these things exist, and he has been really impressed by it, so now he wants a bike computer. I looked online and found one a tad newer than mine and I told him that I would sell him mine for $100 (it's a $350 bike computer). He's happy with that.

He works at a glass repair shop. I needed to get the back window of my son's car replaced. I schedule the appointment online and it shows me the total price. He texts me Monday and says that he saw me on the customer list and he's got the glass ordered. We knock that out yesterday. I go to pay my final bill and some other dude was going to ring me up. My boy goes 'I've already got him pulled up and ready to go on my computer,' so other dude leaves. My boy shows me he his computer screen, shows me $150 less than my original quote.

I should just give him the bike computer now, right? That feels right, like a no-brainer. Just seeing what you all think.

got my fragrances arrive 2 days ago. so far so good. my lady loves the scents. I'm just missing the Platinum to complete the Jet Black lineup. I might try the Citizen Jack and Ocean Noir in the future.

Attachments

• 358992939_607154568214762_8625341426689247188_n.jpg
    358992939_607154568214762_8625341426689247188_n.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 354
got my fragrances arrive 2 days ago. so far so good. my lady loves the scents. I'm just missing the Platinum to complete the Jet Black lineup. I might try the Citizen Jack and Ocean Noir in the future.
🔥 Theres an $80 travel set with all of those ive had my eye on

Back
Top Bottom