:lol:

i got the tony stewart on deck too

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 11.21.27 AM.png

had an incident or 2 with crows
if you get to close to their nest/territory, theyll attack
once had a crow get on my head and start clawing/scratching at me
had no idea what was happening

Humble brag I guess…
I made a post that has 10.5k likes and counting, had only like 1200 followers, normally get about 20 likes on regular post, sneaker post likes be random…

How did this happen?

had a post on reddit get thousands of likes once, I think 7k or so
got all kinds of rewards or whatever they are too
I never got thumbs up/likes over like 5-10 outside of that lol
was wild

lol

inbox flooded though

Totally understandable. I do the same drop clothes move when it’s just rolling/cutting walls with no baseboards. Also if they’re not paying much, like when I do college dorms. It’s just a “clean up” for the next crop of kids coming in.
How do you get the dorm gigs? Do the students hire you or the school? I've never done work in a dorm b4. I feel like there's a category on PH for this tho :lol: :nerd:

Barbie was actually not that bad. It was entertaining in a dumb way and Margot Robbie was the perfect casting choice. However, I think it’s one of those movies where you enjoy it on the first watch then it’ll get old quickly on rewatches.
you rewatched it already?

:lol:

had an incident or 2 with crows
if you get to close to their nest/territory, theyll attack
once had a crow get on my head and start clawing/scratching at me
had no idea what was happening
hated those bastards dive-bombing people. other than that, they are less of a hazard compared to Australia's magpies. now those things needed to be extinct.

Humble brag I guess…
I made a post that has 10.5k likes and counting, had only like 1200 followers, normally get about 20 likes on regular post, sneaker post likes be random…

How did this happen?

My most popular internet moment was when I got 40k + reactions on Roy Wood Jrs page. I made a joke about his joke and he replied 🤣🤣. I wish I screen shotted it because I dont even remember the joke now 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. I just remember my phone blowing up for like 2 hours straight with the FB notification sounds. Now all my likes and reactions come on NT 🤦🏾‍♂️

My most popular internet moment was when I got 40k + reactions on Roy Wood Jrs page. I made a joke about his joke and he replied 🤣🤣. I wish I screen shotted it because I dont even remember the joke now 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. I just remember my phone blowing up for like 2 hours straight with the FB notification sounds. Now all my likes and reactions come on NT 🤦🏾‍♂️
Michael Vick replying to my post with the all black Vick 2s, came with the bracelets and a Newspaper article, will forever be my standout internet moment lol.

Roxy Reynolds’s telling my chick at the time she was pretty was dope too lol

How do you get the dorm gigs? Do the students hire you or the school? I've never done work in a dorm b4. I feel like there's a category on PH for this tho :lol: :nerd:

Some guy my dad knew had the connection and they’d pass me the work. He got a bigger chunk of course but it was okay pay since it didn’t have to be perfect. This was done when school was out so all the rooms were empty without furniture although some kids would leave their Jordans behind. Jordans and tubes of KY jelly 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom