the thread about nothing...

Good choice of snacks. I’m not gonna front though, Snickers and M&M’s be calling me at the checkout counter at Target.

Oh, and my cousin used to smell like French fries when he sweat. I thought that was sooo odd. This dude just needed to sprinkle some ketchup on himself 😂
It’s the pastries for me and that **** is to expensive now ain’t no way doughnuts and a soda should equal damn near $7

I can grab some fruit prepped and a Arizona for less than that and like I said it will last longer

7qD6gjzf98c2AyoXWcv3-JL_WZSpePar-l4xQfkwgoI.jpg

Yea, hopefully we get the real details soon.
They said she just showed up back at the house
I saw the video of a car pulling up
But we about to find out though
It never made sense to me either
Like where is the audio of her calling the police about the child that’s as deep I went into it myself

They said she just showed up back at the house
I saw the video of a car pulling up
But we about to find out though
It never made sense to me either
Like where is the audio of her calling the police about the child that’s as deep I went into it myself
So my assumption was the child(kidnapped) was bait to kidnap someone. The belief online is that because the world spoke out she was returned. She can twist it many ways, or give the truth, and we wouldn’t know…

I switched to the Ball Aluminum cups when they dropped and haven’t looked back. They replaced the plastics and glass cups for everyday use plus they keep drinks cooler. If you treat them with the same care as glassware they’ll hold up months. I’m still going strong with the 20 cups I bought back in October.

So my assumption was the child(kidnapped) was bait to kidnap someone. The belief online is that because the world spoke out she was returned. She can twist it many ways, or give the truth, and we wouldn’t know…
Could be and you are right we might not ever know what really happen because she could just freestyle at this point

They saying she just showed up at the house
Some folks said they found her in a hotel
It’s already confusing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ain’t no way you can convince me that a kidnapper that aborted the mission due to high media coverage would also drop to *** off at your doorstep :lol::lol::lol:

It’s the pastries for me and that **** is to expensive now ain’t no way doughnuts and a soda should equal damn near $7

I can grab some fruit prepped and a Arizona for less than that and like I said it will last longer
Yeah man, $7 is easily a 3 taco, nachos + drink plate at Pollo Loco. Much rather have a meal than waste it on doughnuts. Fruit is the better option no matter what, good choice 👍

Back
Top Bottom