the thread about nothing...

Never understood how people could get into opera :lol:

1688318990700.gif

May be too far gone now, but I think Mathilda: The Professional 2 has a nice ring to it. Could’ve been a decent follow up to the first movie. She grows up and becomes a “cleaner” anyways. Maybe even comes across a child that experienced something similar to what she did. Ion know, probably would have to be bit dark with the story…

Never understood how people could get into opera :lol:
I feel that way about that heavy metal stuff where the lead singer is just screaming and making his voice all garbled on purpose to sound scary. I forgot the official name of that genre.

I saw some kid at an outdoor flea market listening to it on his cell phone and homie was nodding his head like some real meaningful **** was being said to him 😂

I feel that way about that heavy metal stuff where the lead singer is just screaming and making his voice all garbled on purpose to sound scary. I forgot the official name of that genre.
I can hear the growling noises in my head if I focus on it :rofl:

Their drummers and/or guitarists tend to be extremely talented though, I’ll give them that. Playing extremely fast and stuff like that.

I can appreciate the instrumentals, but once those vocals come in…

1688324427364.gif

I can hear the growling noises in my head if I focus on it :rofl:

Their drummers and/or guitarists tend to be extremely talented though, I’ll give them that. Playing extremely fast and stuff like that.

I can appreciate the instrumentals, but once those vocals come in…
I co-sign everything bro, lol. All the folks that passed by that kid had that same look :rofl:

Watching a vid that’s giving a few reasons why people thought Batman Returns was too dark… in the first movie people faces weren’t just changing clownish, they died eventually. My man darted a dude clean in the neck with a feathered pen, toasted a dude to death, and shot and killed more than a couple, and fell to his death from a helicopter. Catwoman too sexy!? The kiss to kill Max was wild, yeah. But pending your age, I’m sure we all thought the moment Vicki was kissing all over the Joker trying to trick him was a bit 😳. Hell, Eartha Kitt use to lay like that lol.
Danny DeVito as Penguin was gold.

I saw some kid at an outdoor flea market listening to it on his cell phone and homie was nodding his head like some real meaningful **** was being said to him 😂
Was it Death metal? Screamo? Metal got so many subgenre lol

I can't even lie..

I listen to the heavy metal because of the drummers/guitarists..

That's incredible talent that I appreciate..
I feel you. The instruments aren’t the problem, just the guy with the sore throat yelling into the mic, lol.

Was it Death metal? Screamo? Metal got so many subgenre lol
I think it was death metal. Screamo is new to me 😂

I wish this was the cast for the MCU Fantastic Four. Hearing Danny saying "It's clobbering time" would be gold.

Screenshot_20210502-112433_Instagram-1.jpg

She used voodoo, black magic to get rid of him. I try not to believe in that stuff, but more and more I do.
In my Scarface from Half Baked voice, “I don’t know why but I believe her yo”

It really hit me some years back when I saw my ex out the blue start speaking in tongues one day

I have an ex from years ago and she did some stuff to me when I didn’t even know about it. Gave me some weird “friendship” bracelet and later some sort of cake only for me to eat. She pops up in card readings and so much of it is true, I’m talking very specific situations. I’m glad I bounced with expert timing but all the extra black magic **** she’s done towards me after I left is unnecessary. blacklion23 blacklion23 be careful with this girl, try not to piss her off.

I started dirt biking I was trash now I’m ok just ok. Learning a lot and been practicing and it’s just fun to get out.

My boy races sport bikes.

He wanted to come ride in the woods with me today, never been on a dirtbike in his life but he borrowed a friends and gear. Within 5 minutes he’s hauling the mail and easily a better rider than me. :rofl:

I started dirt biking I was trash now I’m ok just ok. Learning a lot and been practicing and it’s just fun to get out.

My boy races sport bikes.

He wanted to come ride in the woods with me today, never been on a dirtbike in his life but he borrowed a friends and gear. Within 5 minutes he’s hauling the mail and easily a better rider than me. :rofl:

Sounds like fun! Take your time with it and enjoy.

I could never be trusted with a motorcycle. I’m that kid who always did crazy stuff on bicycles and even as a 20 year old on a moped. Yes, a MOPED 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom