the thread about nothing...

Lol, this why the way TI wore his hats became my style lol.

Over the years I bought all my fitteds to fit my head with locs. Cut locs recently, now I’m…sup hat too big lol

But nahhh, passed em to my boys, nothing but snap backs now, mainly Dungeon Forward
I’m the opposite. I just bought 2 dope hats that I can’t wear because I have a fro and bought them in my low cut size. I would exchange them but bigger sizes are sold out. Only options at this point is to trim down the fro a little or let them collect dust. I’m hoping I can throw the durag on and pack down my hair enough to get these hats on.
IMG_7756.jpeg

I’m the opposite. I just bought 2 dope hats that I can’t wear because I have a fro and bought them in my low cut size. I would exchange them but bigger sizes are sold out. Only options at this point is to trim down the fro a little or let them collect dust. I’m hoping I can throw the durag on and pack down my hair enough to get these hats on.
IMG_7756.jpeg
That Marlins hat..

0B1DD00E-41F5-4BF9-B00A-255C93648607.gif

This is why I don’t fish much in the city. :lol: People are out here barefoot too.

IMG_0630.jpeg
IMG_0631.jpeg

I hope that’s not close to where you stay. I try to stay at least 5 car minutes away from the nearest junkie setup.
Damn I pretty live much near bum/junkie central. I hope I'd find a new spot before summer's over. Getting tired of em somehow in and out of my building.

Damn I pretty live much near bum/junkie central. I hope I'd find a new spot before summer's over. Getting tired of em somehow in and out of my building.

They used to always fight in my back yard when I lived in stevens square.

Good luck man, it sucks living in a sketchy spot.

I moved to St. Paul because it was way cheaper at the time. Idk about now probably still is.

They used to always fight in my back yard when I lived in stevens square.

Good luck man, it sucks living in a sketchy spot.

I moved to St. Paul because it was way cheaper at the time. Idk about now probably still is.
I live near Cedar and Franklin the past 3 years and now I'm really fed up about it.

I live near Cedar and Franklin the past 3 years and now I'm really fed up about it.

I believe it, I was right down Franklin by the electric fetus, to top it off my back yard was basically a construction zone when they re did 35/94.

the traffic is horrible around there too. I'm Never moving back to Minneapolis it's so much cheaper and chill in st Paul with less traffic.

Back
Top Bottom