the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mps52oePlz1qfshkoo1_540.jpg

Damn that's a lot of trauma for her to only be 25 smh
I remember in a previous discussion she told me she had to get therapy for suicidal thoughts as a child too. She didn’t mention a specific age though and although she volunteered that information, I didn't want to pressure her into providing more details. It sounded like she meant early teens, not late highschool.
The bipolar disorder seems like the hardest thing she has to deal with overall. Last time she had a manic phase earlier this year, it resulted in her self-harming and getting forcibly committed to a psychiatric hold for a couple days.

At this point I'm getting a little worried.
I messaged her on Messenger yesterday but the messages are still stuck on "sent."
Whatsapp says her last activity was at 11:40 PM Thursday, which is only a few hours after that conversation about her having suicidal thoughts again. Currently it’s 12:30 PM, so roughly 36 hours later.
Her last text before I went to bed that day said "Well my family has known me for 25 years and only seems to understand me less and less 😉, but you're so sweet and supportive 🥰", so I figured she at least sllightly cheered up a bit.
She hasn't used her Spotify since Thursday either. I just tried calling her but no one picked up, though the phone didn't go straight to voicemail either.

I remember in a previous discussion she told me she had to get therapy for suicidal thoughts as a child too. She didn’t mention a specific age though and although she volunteered that information, I didn't want to pressure her into providing more details. It sounded like she meant early teens, not late highschool.
The bipolar disorder seems like the hardest thing she has to deal with overall. Last time she had a manic phase earlier this year, it resulted in her self-harming and getting forcibly committed to a psychiatric hold for a couple days.

At this point I'm getting a little worried.
I messaged her on Messenger yesterday but the messages are still stuck on "sent."
Whatsapp says her last activity was at 11:40 PM Thursday, which is only a few hours after that conversation about her having suicidal thoughts again. Currently it’s 12:30 PM, so roughly 36 hours later.
Her last text before I went to bed that day said "Well my family has known me for 25 years and only seems to understand me less and less 😉, but you're so sweet and supportive 🥰", so I figured she at least sllightly cheered up a bit.
She hasn't used her Spotify since Thursday either. I just tried calling her but no one picked up, though the phone didn't go straight to voicemail either.
Really sounds concerning, does the Belgian police do welfare checks?

Really sounds concerning, does the Belgian police do welfare checks?
I think they do but I don’t wanna go that far, given how traumatizing she described her past experience with getting forcibly committed to a psychiatric hold.

Either way she finally just texted back but all she said was “I’m going on a world trip, wanna join me?” so that sounds like manic delusion

Last edited:
Can we just go back from gas lighting to just being gassed. It already meant what it needed to, dunno why they made it more confusing.

NFL trades and free agency is so weird to me. Pro bowl level players will get traded for a couple late draft picks or a top level receiver like DeAndre Hopkins just gets released.

You should be banned from ebay for flaking on a sale at least. If possible I'd just forcefully pull the money from your account but that's not legal

Back
Top Bottom