the thread about nothing...

I used to think every beer tasted the same when I was young. Nowadays I'm kinda a beer snub.
What flavors do you taste when trying several brands?
I thought it all tasted the same because that’s what my brother said one time. He drinks now only in social settings with family gatherings but he doesn’t under a sort of peer pressure or some sort of unspoken obligation to not deny a beer of handed to him. He said he feels rude turning it down.

Complete opposite. Ive drank so many beers/and or alcohol in my life, I cant even smell it now without wanting to throw up.
Oh wow, you’ve really had enough from the sound of it. Kinda like when you’ve already eaten and you pass by a burger joint... and the smell grosses you out.

I thought it all tasted the same because that’s what my brother said one time. He drinks now only in social settings with family gatherings but he doesn’t under a sort of peer pressure or some sort of unspoken obligation to not deny a beer of handed to him. He said he feels rude turning it down.

Oh wow, you’ve really had enough from the sound of it. Kinda like when you’ve already eaten and you pass by a burger joint... and the smell grosses you out.
In my drinking days i went way too hard. I wasn't a good drinker, a binge drinker type. I couldn't ever be the one to have a beer or a few mixed drinks and chill. I was shots and 40s all day and night til i passed out all weekend and sometimes often during the week if there was something going on. From 19 til 32, I'm 40 now. My sensitivity is so strong now my mom made a cognac cake chocolate cake, I walked in her house could smell it. She said i only used a 1/4 cup. She insisted i try some, off one bite i was blowing chunks soon as it got to the middle of my throat 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

Bud, Coors, Miller, PBR, Hamm, Heineken, and Modelo are pretty much piss water to me but I like crappy beer some days. I drink IPAs,stout, and sour beer most of the time.

She insisted i try some, off one bite i was blowing chunks soon as it got to the middle of my throat 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
Damn! That liquor really left it’s mark on you 😳

Bud, Coors, Miller, PBR, Hamm, Heineken, and Modelo are pretty much piss water to me but I like crappy beer some days. I drink IPAs,stout, and sour beer most of the time.
Oh okay, but what flavors do you taste in it that you notice? What’s piss water and one that you really like?

I’m 42 years old and I’ve only ever drank one beer my whole life. I don’t like the flavor :lol:
No way. I dont like beer in general but there are some few that I could tolerate and be fine with. More often, I prefer had drinks. Also, I'm allergic to alcohol. Beer makes me really red. Hard drinks make me pale and itchy.

Only reason for drinking was getting wasted and screwing with girls. I could have gone out with a few co-workers but then I'll be in trouble. I almost always equate women inviting you for a drink with let's hang out and screw around.

No way. I dont like beer in general but there are some few that I could tolerate and be fine with. More often, I prefer had drinks. Also, I'm allergic to alcohol. Beer makes me really red. Hard drinks make me pale and itchy.
Damn that sucks. I guess you can do it on special occasions like a wedding or birthday parties once in a while.

The piss water beers kinda have a basic taste. IPAs have the citrus vibe. Stout have the chocolate milk vibe
Oh cool, I can totally see the appeal of these.

FwEMKcPXoAIpd7S.jpeg

Not at all. I can handle my liquor pretty good. I mean, I don’t get plastered, but it definitely hits you pretty fast if you’re not careful.

It’s great that you know your body’s limitation. Some people can’t and that’s when **** starts hitting the fan.

My cousin was one of those except he had a habit of doing it and driving soon afterwards. His wake up call came one night as he rented a car for a party. He got drunk on an empty stomach, drove home and passed out while driving on the freeway. Next thing he knows he’s in the hospital with cuts and bruises. Turns out he slammed into the back of a semi truck and could’ve been decapitated had his body not gone limp and slumped into the passenger seat. The other kicker is the insurance he used to rent the car expired hours before he crashed. Not sure if he finished paying for that Ford Escape.

Back
Top Bottom