the thread about nothing...

fcjv08bo4eza1.jpg

went to the hospital yesterday and spent the entire day there. what a way to spend your day-off. annoyed that I wasn't able to enjoy it. felt like I went to work. diagnosed with a TMD. no surgery so far but advised to go to the physiotherapist and dentist to provide some relief and solution. so far, hurts like a mofo. it's way worse than getting punch in the face. felt like my bones are breaking whenever my jaw locks. couldn't eat properly as I couldn't open my mouth like I used to. had to eat in small amount and no big bites.

I don’t care how bad she is, driving around in a V6 Charger/Challenger/Mustang is a turn off. Especially, if they have the audacity to put exhaust tips on it. ESPECIALLY, especially if it has dents in it. That **** is like wearing dirty white shoes.

sneeker sneeker I’m sorry you’re in pain dude. Get well soon.

I don’t care how bad she is, driving around in a V6 Charger/Challenger/Mustang is a turn off. Especially, if they have the audacity to put exhaust tips on it. ESPECIALLY, especially if it has dents in it. That **** is like wearing dirty white shoes.

Aww man, come on. Don’t judge someone based on the car they drive :lol: . You might miss out on a real good person.

sneeker sneeker I’m sorry you’re in pain dude. Get well soon.

Aww man, come on. Don’t judge someone based on the car they drive :lol: . You might miss out on a real good person.
thanks. knew I was in horrible pain when the emergency doctor asked me if I can open my mouth as far as I can. gave her that "you serious?" look. still have to open my mouth and once it popped loudly which she felt and heard , sorry I had to cuss around the doctor. :rofl:

doctor felt bad for me though and gave a lot of T3 afterwards. booked for an emergency dental next wednesday and still have to find a really good physiotherapist for my TMD treatment.

thanks. knew I was in horrible pain when the emergency doctor asked me if I can open my mouth as far as I can. gave her that "you serious?" look. still have to open my mouth and once it popped loudly which she felt and heard , sorry I had to cuss around the doctor. :rofl:

doctor felt bad for me though and gave a lot of T3 afterwards. booked for an emergency dental next wednesday and still have to find a really good physiotherapist for my TMD treatment.
Oh wow man, I bet that took a lot of restraint not to yell. Hope the treatment works quickly for you.

My jaw makes loud pops when I chew food or gum sometimes. Funny thing is I don’t hear it, just they do. I’m not in any pain though and assuming it’s caused by my overbite and years of having all 4 wisdom teeth. Three have been pulled since.

Oh wow man, I bet that took a lot of restraint not to yell. Hope the treatment works quickly for you.

My jaw makes loud pops when I chew food or gum sometimes. Funny thing is I don’t hear it, just they do. I’m not in any pain though and assuming it’s caused by my overbite and years of having all 4 wisdom teeth. Three have been pulled since.
mine is somehow chronic since highschool. I guess it started when I got clocked in a basketball game. while there was no significant pain, my jaw did look misaligned and developed a goat like chewing and eating demeanor. just woke up 4 days ago and I couldn't open my mouth as usual and my jaw getting locked really badly. and the headache it causes afterwards felt like your head got hit with a hammer. guess I'd be eating less than usual til this gets fixed. also, it doesn't help that I have really large jaw bones which the nurse liked a lot.

Finally caught a rainstorm while out driving to get this pollen off my car. I washed my car so many times these past 2 months I had just given up. This Georgia pollen been different this year.

Back
Top Bottom