the thread about nothing...

That was truly amazing how that horse, get to know it "Mage", surged the final stretch.

I don’t see it with Bronny right now tbh but I have faith in Bron to get his game to higher level. I’m pulling for youngin.
I think the narrative of Bronny being next has been pushed too hard. That and whole idea of Bron playing with his son, though there is a chance. It’s almost like how we once expected Jordan kids would be good…(Charlie Murphy)Wrong!!!

Bronny definitely has a better game than Jordan’s kids, and yes times/situation is different. But right now, I don’t see it. Wouldn’t be surprised if the other son turns out to be better.

I think the narrative of Bronny being next has been pushed too hard. That and whole idea of Bron playing with his son, though there is a chance. It’s almost like how we once expected Jordan kids would be good…(Charlie Murphy)Wrong!!!

Bronny definitely has a better game than Jordan’s kids, and yes times/situation is different. But right now, I don’t see it. Wouldn’t be surprised if the other son turns out to be better.
Bryce is taller and has bunny’s to boot. I haven’t seen much film but I heard he’s lowkey the one that might go crazy. Bronny at 6’2 is my height, short by NBA standards and I’m not sure if he’s crafty enough right now to get his shots off at the highest level.

Bryce is taller and has bunny’s to boot. I haven’t seen much film but I heard he’s lowkey the one that might go crazy. Bronny at 6’2 is my height, short by NBA standards and I’m not sure if he’s crafty enough right now to get his shots off at the highest level.
I’ve seen a little of Bryce, and honestly I was a bit more impressed by than what I’ve seen from Bronny.

That wasn’t too impressive. Didn’t see much of a killer instinct but physically he has more tools than Bronny just don’t know if he has the instincts. Mikey Williams goofed, he was supposed to be the one but decided he wanted to thug it out.

That wasn’t too impressive. Didn’t see much of a killer instinct but physically he has more tools than Bronny just don’t know if he has the instincts. Mikey Williams goofed, he was supposed to be the one but decided he wanted to thug it out.
People shouldn't expect too much. being or becoming great is not an inheritable trait nor does DNA make you it. Just ask Lavar Ball.

Bought some gym/ball sneakers- Nike LeBron XIX off eBay. Super cushiony & perfect traction. I hate the dude but love his sneakers...probably my 6th pair of LeBron's.
20230506_162944.jpg
20230506_162948.jpg
20230506_162954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom