the thread about nothing...

sfzdykc0s2ta1.jpg

Same, always get compliments about my teeth but they only mainly see the top row tho. Bottom row a few crooked teeth.
My teeth ain't perfect but not crooked in general. I do however suffer from misaligned jaw which doesn't look good either but had it since I got some illness when I was a small kid and due to sports injuries getting clocked often in the jaw. Just yesterday my son accidentally hut me with a sweet chin music that hurt like a mofo. Jaw muscles and head was juggled.

I played COD with my boy not too long ago. His wife was sitting behind him allegedly on the phone. I say allegedly because she talked for 30 minutes straight, no pauses. At some point a rando asked, “Bro are you playing in a call center?”. All the mics came on with people laughing. Bruh COD since. Make it so bad, I know her….she’ll sit back there talk, and pretend like he’s listening. They’re the reason why I don’t feel bad about not being married, they’re 2 dysfunctional trying to appear functional.

bought my first LG OLED maybe 2 years ago suffered from dead pixels in less than a year now the tv won't even cut on anymore after 2 years.

LG is trash will never buy another one of their products!
My TCL crapped out last August after having it for over 2 years. Luckily I had a warranty and got it replaced.

bought my first LG OLED maybe 2 years ago suffered from dead pixels in less than a year now the tv won't even cut on anymore after 2 years.

LG is trash will never buy another one of their products!

Meanwhile I haven't bought myself a new TV since 2009 messing with Sony.

Looking for a reason but trapped with old tech that just wont die. Not one dead pixel yet.

Every time someone comes over its the first thing they notice :lol:

Sony got me explaining my frugality like:

warren-buffett.gif

My TCL crapped out last August after having it for over 2 years. Luckily I had a warranty and got it replaced.

skipped on extended warranty smh but for sure thought I would at least get more than 2 years smh now Im searching for a repair center and gotta pay outta pocket, dont even know how much that going to run smh

Meanwhile I haven't bought myself a new TV since 2009 messing with Sony.

Looking for a reason but trapped with old tech that just wont die. Not one dead pixel yet.

Every time someone comes over its the first thing they notice :lol:

Sony got me explaining my frugality like:

warren-buffett.gif

man I got a 10 year old lcd Samsung still going strong in my bedroom smh

now I just got the Sony oled but its still a lg panel fingers crossed!!!

I just bought a new TV because I got a PS5. I like some of the features of these new TV. Like being able to turn the TV on with the PS controller or how the PS automatically goes into sleep mode if I turn the TV off. I also found out I can control the Youtube app on my PS with the TV remote.

I just bought a new TV because I got a PS5. I like some of the features of these new TV. Like being able to turn the TV on with the PS controller or how the PS automatically goes into sleep mode if I turn the TV off. I also found out I can control the Youtube app on my PS with the TV remote.
200w.gif

skipped on extended warranty smh but for sure thought I would at least get more than 2 years smh now Im searching for a repair center and gotta pay outta pocket, dont even know how much that going to run smh

man I got a 10 year old lcd Samsung still going strong in my bedroom smh

now I just got the Sony oled but its still a lg panel fingers crossed!!!
Got a 10 year old samsung too...***** going strong. Picture looks better than all of my other tvs which are newer and 4k, whereas this Samsung is only 1080P.

One of those 1st or 2nd gen smart tv's...apps don't even work on there anymore. They barely did in the first place.

I hate that ps5/tv power feature. 7th time I was midgame, accidentally hit the power button on the TV which killed the game session, googled how to cut that feature off swiftly.

If I see one more article about Kenneth Lofton Jr. dropping 45 in the last game of the regular season with no starters playing, im done with basketball.

Back
Top Bottom