the thread about nothing...

Went out to eat and went to the bathroom and realized no soap. No biggie, let the guy know and asked if I could wash in the kitchen area. Then I realized no soap in the restaurant. Wt??? That has to be a health violation, right? Now I am questuining what i just ate :smh:

Attachments

• disgusting-hitch.gif
    disgusting-hitch.gif
    164.9 KB · Views: 162
Congrats on 6 figures despite being a college drop out. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

But did you speak that into existence or work it into existence?
Both. I always loved architecture way before I knew the industry and lo and behold here I am working for an architectural company here in Atlanta. This was not the industry I started in but somehow I found my way in. I’m still shocked tbh. The pandemic was a blessing, I don’t think I would have landed this job prior to, but employers have been broadening their candidates post-pandemic.

Both. I always loved architecture way before I knew the industry and lo and behold here I am working for an architectural company here in Atlanta. This was not the industry I started in but somehow I found my way in. I’m still shocked tbh. The pandemic was a blessing, I don’t think I would have landed this job prior to, but employers have been broadening their candidates post-pandemic.
That's awesome, fr fr. 🔥

Regarding 'speaking' or 'working', I have another question if you don't mind continuing the discussion.

If you had to remove one and rely on just the other one, which would it be?
Remove 'speak' and ride with 'work'
Remove 'work' and ride with 'speak'

I came to a chicks house with Popeyes. I grabbed me some while getting my kids some, didn’t really want it, just something on the stomach. I’m going to this chicks spot, didn’t eat the Popeyes. But she says it’s disrespectful to come to a woman’s house with food and not bring any, yet she’s not hungry lol. Now, on other occasions I have asked. Honestly, I’m hoping while I’m here she mentions she’s hungry so I can get something else lol. But is that disrespectful. I’m not smashing btw…

I came to a chicks house with Popeyes. I grabbed me some while getting my kids some, didn’t really want it, just something on the stomach. I’m going to this chicks spot, didn’t eat the Popeyes. But she says it’s disrespectful to come to a woman’s house with food and not bring any, yet she’s not hungry lol. Now, on other occasions I have asked. Honestly, I’m hoping while I’m here she mentions she’s hungry so I can get something else lol. But is that disrespectful. I’m not smashing btw…
Unforgivable

That's awesome, fr fr. 🔥

Regarding 'speaking' or 'working', I have another question if you don't mind continuing the discussion.

If you had to remove one and rely on just the other one, which would it be?
Remove 'speak' and ride with 'work'
Remove 'work' and ride with 'speak'
Work for sure. I came a long way.

Back
Top Bottom