the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_2023-04-05-18-49-41-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Regular wired iphone earphones > airpods/airpod pros. Ive had the pros and regular airpods, I liked the regular airpods more than the pros but once I lost em I didnt feel the need to buy a replacement. Not cause id lose em again or they were expensive, I genuinely like regular wired apple earphones. I dont gotta charge it, bring a charging case, none of that. And they cheap, $20 beans.

I do copy machine and office furniture repairs at this big credit union around my way. 100s of employees work there. Theres this pink mini cooper always in the employee lot. Has quite a few interesting stickers on it...the one that stands out most is the Hentai Princess on the back window 🤣

Trying to go to this Lil Wayne concert here in Atl at the Tabernacle. Tickets going for $500. Not sure if he worth that today, but it is a more intimate setting between fans and artist. Might say F it and make it a solo experience.
I'd probably do it based on how many years I enjoyed his music. I'd probably only drop that select group of hip hop artist(Jay-Z, Nas, Lupe, TI, Andre 3000, etc.). I treat those experiences like mini vacations since my satisfaction and excitement are at 100%.

Back
Top Bottom