the thread about nothing...

Wordle 639 3/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

18E3BBEA-AE4F-4FE2-AB9F-7F59CFEA439B.jpeg

Shout out to the mom and pop record stores in Newark NJ, etc. that carried Reggaeton when it was underground. It felt good coming to school with my Reggaeton. I remember how I used to sell Reggaeton mixtapes and sometimes even gave them for free, just to get the word out there. Yeah, they were haters but I ain't never folded I kept on doing my thing. One time at FYE I see this chick that didn't look latina checking out the latin music section. And I asked her what are you, and what are you looking for?, acting like if I worked there lol. I just wanted to help. Well she told me she was from Trinidad & Tobago, and that she was looking for a Reggaeton album, but she didn't know which one to get. So I recommended her the Luny Tunes & Baby Ranks Mas Flow 2 album that released when Reggaeton was already mainstream. I broke it down to her why she should buy that album. She listened to the snippets, and liked what she heard, boom I made a sale and I didn't even work there lol. An employee from there was impressed with my music knowledge and told me that I should work there. I said thanks for the offer but I already have a job. They didnt call me Reggaeton for nothing. I'm dat Reggaeton pusher past, present and future!

Last edited:
got my molar fixed a day after I broke
Got my wisdom teeth out. It’s really nothing, at least in my case it’s not bad at all. I was amazed I was only out for a half hour then 15 minutes to sit in a chair and come to and 👋👋
it's not that bad compared to having it tear out of your gum on it's own. having said that, I hate it when I have to have my jaws open for the duration of a procedure.

got my molar fixed a day after I broke

it's not that bad compared to having it tear out of your gum on it's own. having said that, I hate it when I have to have my jaws open for the duration of a procedure.

Tooth problem bois fixing their ailments. :pimp:

When your jaw is open long af it gets pretty sore

Back
Top Bottom