the thread about nothing...

I didn’t even know they had different types
It was a buzz light year one
Cinnamon and sugar and some purple and green sprinkle

It was fresh, they sugared it up when I ordered it.
But didn’t taste like anything out of this planet.
Tasted like a pollo loco churro
And that’s saying a lot
I see. generally they are ok and not as bad as the poorly made churros but not churros ones. the missus love churros and can be picky about it. I'm picky and don't necessarily eat churros but would eat it if I like it.

As much as I don’t want to, I can see myself paying resale for a TON of shoes in the future.

I want my life to be where money is never an issue, but there’s gotta be a line as well.

As much as I don’t want to, I can see myself paying resale for a TON of shoes in the future.

I want my life to be where money is never an issue, but there’s gotta be a line as well.
Same here. I can see myself saving up for a pair of 85 1s, the WC3s, a few retros that I missed out on a few years ago, and the Neutral Grey 1 lows in 85 form. But then I told myself that once JB drops those Chicago 1 85s, that's going to be my retirement pair :lol:

Wordle 622 4/6

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 622 4/6

⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

96286CB3-417F-4F5C-9714-ABBD5AE229F5.jpeg

Man...biggest mistake I've ever made was not looking into buying a home in 2019. Getting approved would have been a stretch, but based on what I was paying for rent, it may have worked. At the very least I should have looked into it way harder. But assumed it was a waste of time and there would be no shot.

The level of responsibility is certainly different. Vague statement...hope my intention is clear.

Am I missing something else in the differences though? Put me on game.

Man you got water, gas, trash, possible hoa fees and property taxes(even though you maybe ale to work a couple of years into your mortgage)and power. You’re not in 1000 sq/ft apartment, power bill can be up to twice what you were paying. Piping issues, roofing problems, that **** costs and unless you’re buy brand new, its on the way. People quick to say, “Im paying 1500, might as well buy a house…”. You got another 1500 on top of that. I said all that to say, don’t beat yourself up about it. It’s probably not as big of a mistake as you think it is.

Gotcha...yeah, was aware of all that.

When we moved in 2019 the only thing we got included was the water bill (which included trash as well). We were paying our own gas and light...had to pay for our garage on top of the rent. Plus when we moved out of that place in 2019 into a larger place in 2021 our light bill actually went down...they had a few questionable switches in our place in 2019 that I'm positive was driving up our bill.

The mistake was just not pursuing it harder. Like I said, approval would have been a stretch, so end of the day, it could have worked out the same. But I definitely should have tried.

But imagine I do get approved...the starter home I got in 2019 would be double its value today. That's the main reason why im like...yeah, I ****ed up.
Yeah. A missed opportunity to build a lot of equity but hey, you live and you learn. A home is likely the most expensive purchase you’ll ever make so its understandable to have reservations. Don’t beat yourself up over it.

Just to add to what’s already been said, affording a home is so much more than comparing your rent to a mortgage payment 1:1. That’s an easy way to go “house poor.” What you truly can afford might be a smaller home with a lesser mortgage to account for additional recurring and unexpected expenses not captured in the mortgage.

Back
Top Bottom