🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

08B2F496-BA18-4A85-8825-3E12744E20F7.jpeg

Wordle 606 4/6

🟨⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I liked a bunch of random post on IG to get rid of twerkin, been doing this here and there for about a year or two. Every time I do, I end up with animal orn and pimple poppin vids. Days later, more twerking and desperate women doing something sexual or showing off their body :smh:

I liked a bunch of random post on IG to get rid of twerkin, been doing this here and there for about a year or two. Every time I do, I end up with animal orn and pimple poppin vids. Days later, more twerking and desperate women doing something sexual or showing off their body :smh:
Just glad we are over that crap, the same thing as thrashing the wedding dress and FHRINP fad.

I measured my foot for the first time in years.

Brannock device says I’m a true 10.5, which is crazy because I have literally no shoes that size in my rotation. So I guess I always been going up half a size to 11 because of my wide feet lol.

I always say my size range is 10.5-11.5, but just found it interesting that I’m not a true size 11.

Who do you follow tho? I stop following about 98% of the rando IG girls. Now, mine is just family, friends, jokes, food and cars.

Back
Top Bottom