the thread about nothing...

Wordle 588 4/6

⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

06EC5346-B675-4433-84B5-6B8281B32376.jpeg

I made a bet that James Harden wouldn’t get 10 assists of the word of……..wait for it….Jalen Rose. After I put it in, I thought about it. I bet he didn’t think Kobe would drop 81 on him. What the hell was I thinking?

On this day (2006) Defining Moments Pack is released

1674953891647.jpeg

I never understood the appeal of those - like the Altitude XIIIs they got a lot of attention - but they’re not nearly as good as the OG colorways.

2 weeks ago i take my daughter to go get new girl stiff underwear bras blah blah. Being a dad i dont have her try nothing on i just ask her what size shes wearing, grab a mini fortune worth of items (that stuffs wildly expensive for no damn reason 😂) and roll out. She comes back today with it all talking about it all the bras hurt she can't wear them. No biggie ill have my mom take her to try some on and get the right size. Turns out shes taken then tags off everything everything no exchange i have to eat it all and buy what she needs still 🤦🏾‍♂️🤬. Worse part of the story even more than the money i find out my little baby done went up 3 cup sizes. She just turned 15 before yall get funny, but this wild she still look 6 mos old in the face to me we was just watching cartoons this morning 😢🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom