the thread about nothing...

I'm ignorant on what makes them so dangerous. People trying to do tricks?

Go way too fast and hit objects, parked vehicles, or wire/cable fence.
Barb wire fence.jpg

Say one just had a cache of beats just sitting around that would make great background music for yt vids, what would be the best way to capitalize from that? Asking for a friend of a friend, of course.

"I'm cooking fried chicken upstairs"

200w.gif

I'm laughing right now. a friend of mine and I were just having a conversation about the good old days a few nights ago. we talked about certain events like when we went for a jog around the park and encountered some group of girls going our way. as we passed by, one of the girls gasped and heard her say, "It's so big". I then noticed afterwards that I was wearing some tight fit jogging pants. you get the idea. too bad they didn't offer me fried chicken. :rofl:

This was my last shoe acquisition of last year. It was a nice way to end the year for me with getting these on the morning of New Year's Eve. I was able to get them easily from the Foot Locker on Hollywood & Highland the day after the release date since I struck out trying to reserve them on the Champs & Foot Locker apps.

This is actually the first time in my life I ever owned a pair of Jordan 2! And it's cool that it's an original colorway too.
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG
IMG_6633.JPG
IMG_6634.JPG

Back
Top Bottom