the thread about nothing...

1° run today
IMG_20221224_092533.jpg

Screenshot_20221224-092554~2.jpg

Found a letter from law enforcement in the mail this morning, what a nice timing.
It asks me to "retain any records" relating to a Beretta and Browning firearm I (legally) sold to a local gunstore in 2018 after inheriting them, since I don't have a permit and those were the only 2 guns out of 4 or 5 that I was able to find any paperwork for. The others were requested and turned over to local police at the time.

Somewhere in 2020, a cop contacted my mom to somewhat explicitly accuse me of illegal weapon possession and obstruction, but then I never heard from them again after I sent them copies of the gun store contract. The cop was asking specifically about one of the legally sold firearms, constantly repeating leading questions like "so you're sure your son isn't hiding anything? perhaps a Beretta? if you haven't looked, do you trust his word? you might wanna have a look around you know, make sure"
All nonsense questions like that.

I assumed back then that the gun store did something shady that triggered law enforcement, I'm guessing that's what's currently going on even though that last interaction was multiple years ago. The letter only mentions an unspecified criminal investigation and that I'm not a suspect.

What do you wear for that

I don't wear as much as you would expect. You don't want to over dress cause once your body gets up to temp you want to avoid too much sweat. Half mile to a mile in my body starts to regulate and I feel more comfortable. I've experimented with different combinations (with reasonable prices) and this seems to work for me.

Kohl's Tek Gear shirt
Walmart shirt (not pictured) I put this extra shirt on when it's 20° or less
Walmart Sweater
Target Goodfellow windbreaker

Reebok Compression Pants
Skora Joggers
Hanes dry socks

Kohl's robbery mask
Walmart Skully (the skully over the head gear only when its 20° or less)
Walmart knitted gloves

New Balance 1080v11 shoes

IMG_20221224_073804~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom