the thread about nothing...

Don't really wear streetwear anymore but always wanted a f***k**g awesome (the brand) shirt. :wow:

me too, to bad i've never seen a 2x. my tattoo in the hulkamania font will have to hold me down til then.
pics?

this aint the best pic, took it myself w/ an ipad, but you get the idea.

What is this voodoo? I started listening to it thinking I'd get annoyed and turn it off but its... I can't explain it. :lol:

Last edited:
Today was a good day!

Got a fresh line-up/taper, and got my Black/Red IV's with ease! 
happy.gif
where you from?
I'm from Anchorage, AK.

I'm actually in Houston right now for fall break.

For everyone interested in seeing a bunch of heat (shoes) click on "Alaska" in my sig!
I see you guys are still getting Heat where it's cold
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope  

I read all your posts in the voice of someone whos in an extremely good mood. You seem like you're never upset.
happy.gif

Thanks, I definitely try to think positively about everything!

Last edited:
What is this voodoo? I started listening to it thinking I'd get annoyed and turn it off but its... I can't explain it.
laugh.gif
endorphin release homie

Endorphins  ("endogenous morphine") are endogenous  opioid  peptides  that function as neurotransmitters.  They are produced by the pituitary gland  and the hypothalamus  in vertebrates  during exercise,  excitementpainconsumption of spicy foodlove  and orgasm, and they resemble the opiates  in their abilities to produce analgesia  and a feeling of well-being.

Back
Top Bottom