the thread about nothing...

qvsbc65nt7g81.jpg

One of my favorite profiles ever. I come back to this once a year and reread. Quincy Jones has lived one of the most interesting lives ever haha.

This was a wild wild time in my life.

Wish I could go back to college as a 22 year old :frown:

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford we’ll never be those kids again

Famb during the holidays by cousins was showing my a video on his laptop of when we were 19 playing pick-up ball on the concrete court on the island, which was in poor condition. Gravel all on it.

The rim was only like 9 and a half feet so after playing we were having a dunk contest.

There is 19 year old me trying to land a windmill (failing every time :lol:) and was landing awkwardly on the gravel, sometimes sliding and nearly falling every time

It was cool watching it, then the screen went dark as he switch videos and I saw all the grey in my beard, and realized I will never be that athletic or feel that indestructible again...

I nearly lost it...
best-cry-ever-cry.gif

We turning 36 next month brah. Where is the damn time going :smh:

Most def need a tune. I should've gotten that done after I put on the longtube headers. The air-to-fuel ratio is all over the place on my Maxima lol. And it stinks like fumes at times. The low mpg avg has some to do with the added weight of bigger wheels & tires & exhaust work but yeah not having it tuned is def choking the 3 liter engine.
All those mods you did are designed to not only increase horsepower but gas mileage as well. The engine is “breathing easier” because of it. You mentioned having smelly fumes and that’s because it’s running rich (too much gas). I suspect you have a broken vacuum line somewhere or perhaps need new O-rings on the injectors. Easy fix!

My joint has less than 4k miles. :lol:
Check for broken vacuum lines first. It’s happened to me with crappy gas mileage.

All those mods you did are designed to not only increase horsepower but gas mileage as well. The engine is “breathing easier” because of it. You mentioned having smelly fumes and that’s because it’s running rich (too much gas). I suspect you have a broken vacuum line somewhere or perhaps need new O-rings on the injectors. Easy fix!

Check for broken vacuum lines first. It’s happened to me with crappy gas mileage.

Does it have a particular sound? I actually noticed a weird sound when I was parked idling for a bit. Wasnt that loud and can only hear when the music is off.

Anyone here filter all their purchases through Klarna just to collect $5 in their Vibes Rewards every 250 points?

If so, How much in rewards have you made so far?

Didn't see a thread on it, but watched Jacka** Forever this weekend twice. For those who are fans of the series, definitely a worthwhile entry. I do truly see this being the last one, but there was a good amount of cameos plus new cast members, so if anything, hopefully they'll reboot it down the line.

Worked 11p-7a Saturday night. Was originally scheduled to do the same tonight.
Woke up at 2:15pm to the mgr texting if l was able to do 3-11 instead of overnight bc of some type of scheduling issue. Lol wild but since l don't like overnight and didn't have plans, l agreed. Job is easy so it's no big deal.

Tonight l learned that putting cardboard in the oven isn't catastrophic.
Got off at 11 and everything was closed and drive thrus were dumb long so l picked up a pizza from 7-11. It was floppy so I thought there was nothing supporting it.
The way l opened the plastic and placed it in the oven, l never touched the bottom of it so l didn't know there was indeed cardboard underneath.
After it was done,l cut it and learned that the cardboard was still in tact. I was shocked.
Curious, l googled to see if anyone else made this mistake and several people said they've done it. Good thing it called for as low heating temp (325) bc apparently cardboard could catch fire at 450 or something like that. There was nothing on the wrapper that mentioned removing cardboard so l think I'll email 7-11 about that.

Back
Top Bottom