the thread about nothing...

damn! micro$oft making moves...
70bill for Activision..
all cash,..
:wow:
Thats like EA buying Ubisoft…
3A542934-4D87-4C23-AB55-9626197833FD.gif

There's something wrong with this dude

He's trying to use the "don't believe everything in the internet" card, but he straight up lies and then tries to act like we're the crazy ones.

The thong song. In the Napster/Limewire days no matter what song you tried to download soon as you click play that file was about to be the thong song
yeah. those were the days. and we have limited number of songs and rare songs to find. it was not till this whole digital download music after 2005 and youtube that I was able to find some rare song that were embedded in my memory. even that was tricky and have to type and search some lyrics of the song just to find them and finally know about the title.

I realized that I can’t live more than 45 min away from a major city, preferably 30 min.

I was in NYC and at the beginning of the pandemic I rented a house that’s about 75-90 min outside of NYC. Love the monthly cost savings but I’m losing my goddamn mind out here now. It’s cool but I am bored. Don’t wanna see any more breweries, wineries, or farms. Been working from home since March 2020.

I would move back to the city now but there’s really no point in paying NYC rents when i’m just gonna be sitting in my apartment 5 days a week working. At the same time I would love to have top tier bars/restaurants to go after I stop working.

Also looking at other places to move later this year since I’m at the point where my girl and I want to settle down a bit (but still be close to a happening area in a city). Thinking of Atlanta, Dallas, Houston. Would also consider staying in NYC long term if I find an ideal home in NJ or Westchester that’s within 30-40 min of Manhattan.

yeah. those were the days. and we have limited number of songs and rare songs to find. it was not till this whole digital download music after 2005 and youtube that I was able to find some rare song that were embedded in my memory. even that was tricky and have to type and search some lyrics of the song just to find them and finally know about the title.
forgot to mention, Kazaa and eDonkey.

Back
Top Bottom