the thread about nothing...

Why do you think this is the case?

@Grine
deuce king deuce king
P Present
@frshstunna

Generally speaking men are not use to complaining……..WE know at the end of the day nobody generally speaking is going to care about our gripes, and we are accustomed to being told to suck it up, which is effective mentally when growing up.

Women on the other hand unfortunately are used to complaining and have become accustom to crying or throwing a fit in order to get there way. Society as a whole and men in particular need to stop babying grown women and explain to them that they are not going to always get there way and that life is filled with disappointment.

Hood footwear huh 🤦🏾‍♂️
Screenshot_20220114-214239.jpg

P Present
@Grine
@frshstunna
deuce king deuce king

I seriously doubt people are asking others, "What do you bring to the table." - :lol:

Question relates to Marriage.

It's actually a trick question that most "Modern" Women fail miserably.

You want to test a Woman?

Ask her this question and see what happens :lol:

Personally, I wouldn't take any Woman who couldn't answer this question seriously.

There really is only one honest answer the "Modern" Woman has in response to this question.

"Traditional" Women, for this very reason, are the only Women I'd ever take seriously when it comes to Marriage.

If there's something you want that you know for certain is going to go on sale, would you still go ahead and spend top dollar/initial MSRP just for the sake of support?

Mainly asking about shoes, but can apply to almost anything that can be consumed.
Hell no to any large business or corporation. Do they support you in any way? Brand loyalty is dumb to me.
Some exceptions to small businesses and restaurants. But a sneaker company….**** no.

Back
Top Bottom