the thread about nothing...

Ye always looks like he’s hiding food in his mouth.

“Ye what you eatin’?”

“Mmnothingmm.”

C8028C98-D51F-4744-8484-B7696DAC3CFC.jpeg
7819B854-3346-41E7-9C1A-573A40940CBA.jpeg
A23E231E-53CD-4E83-A432-3F8AEA9BCF25.jpeg
2E4CC737-51C2-4396-8755-68F348229FE6.jpeg
2C774B29-1A5E-4E82-8202-10CDB5CAA4C4.jpeg
C5E8D915-2065-4E2C-A61D-8F32FB67A99B.jpeg

probably from the reconstructive surgery, i remember the theory that after his surgery on his jaw it hurts for him to smile (at least pull the muscles back on his face) which is why he goes from laughing to solid stare so quick. sidebar, does he still have that bottom row of diamonds for teeth?

probably from the reconstructive surgery, i remember the theory that after his surgery on his jaw it hurts for him to smile (at least pull the muscles back on his face) which is why he goes from laughing to solid stare so quick. sidebar, does he still have that bottom row of diamonds for teeth?
I believe so

Probably the first thing I ever seen from him that was remotely funny.
What? Maury cameraman training was genius and hilarious. J Cole return was funny too. I don't even follow them but they definitely have some good material. I ran into them a couple times in Austin and they were mad cool.

I must say, this is incredibly dangerous and totally insane. this is no different from this one....

Oh it is most definitely insane, it's just a concussion fest. Some of these Slap Fights can get pretty wild, dudes getting knocked out cold and convulsing from a slap etc.

It's hurts to smile 😂 man y'all better stop

i would imagine it's the same concept as if you've cut a tendon, i sliced my hand open a few years back, cut right into a tendon, it still hurts & that was about 10 years ago, it's tighter than all the other tendons because it's the newest, since it grew back... they never fully recover to 100% tho...

This dude raps for a living... meaning he speaks, how can you talk but not smile, I will not reply to this again y'all better stop 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

What? Maury cameraman training was genius and hilarious. J Cole return was funny too. I don't even follow them but they definitely have some good material. I ran into them a couple times in Austin and they were mad cool.

Too much yelling and all that. Hes a try hard in my opinion. The Lebron is 37 thing was SUPER cringe.

Oh it is most definitely insane, it's just a concussion fest. Some of these Slap Fights can get pretty wild, dudes getting knocked out cold and convulsing from a slap etc.

Feel like some people “cheat”. Aint it spose to be the palm of your hand? Some people looks like they hit with the base of their hand (hand meets wrist) and that part is pretty solid.

Feel like some people “cheat”. Aint it spose to be the palm of your hand? Some people looks like they hit with the base of their hand (hand meets wrist) and that part is pretty solid.
Yeah the rules generally aren’t being enforced well in slapping
Flinching is another one that often doesn’t get punished. Some do a very slight flinch right before the slap hits but I’ve rarely seen it result in a penalty. Normally the penalty would be that the opponent gets a second slap in a row.

Back
Top Bottom