the thread about nothing...

Please post the result.
For sure. The set up so far 😂🤦🏾‍♂️
IMG_20211228_193255.jpg

That Madden name was a very large part of my child hood. Made, and lost, all types of friends from playing it and when I started playing organized football the annual releases became tradition.

The league may want to change the "All-Pro" designation to "All-Madden" moving forward. Unless media js in charge of that anointing

Well I'll speak about it now, but was recently terminated for "under ringing" last week. Never have nor will steal money from a company, but was selling items under the ticketed price at my discretion.

Been at the job hunt, mostly applied to sneaker stores. Could have applied to two sneaker boutiques while working at Goodwill, but I guess being comfortable/loyal didn't allow me in doing so.

I've had interviews with them before, but never got hired. Hoping for better luck this time. Hiring managers from at least three locations seemed receptive to me asking about employment with one being familiar with me. Beyond that, it's up in the air.

Applied other places as well, just want to be somewhere in a field I'm passionate about.

Well I'll speak about it now, but was recently terminated for "under ringing" last week. Never have nor will steal money from a company, but was selling items under the ticketed price at my discretion.

Been at the job hunt, mostly applied to sneaker stores. Could have applied to two sneaker boutiques while working at Goodwill, but I guess being comfortable/loyal didn't allow me in doing so.

I've had interviews with them before, but never got hired. Hoping for better luck this time. Hiring managers from at least three locations seemed receptive to me asking about employment with one being familiar with me. Beyond that, it's up in the air.

Applied other places as well, just want to be somewhere in a field I'm passionate about.

How do you think they caught you?

How long were you doing it?

This reminds me, seems like these aren't used anymore. Been awhile since I've order pizza but I don't remember seeing it last time
51Ix18IKjqL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

eBay > Amazon. Maybe if they offer free shipping For under $25 and have PayPal I'd used them more. Was gonna order some Zoa last night but didn't go through with it.
You might be right. My brother & his wife ordered like 6 pies for their Xmas party couple of weeks ago & not 1 pie had the center piece on em. The bottom most pie got smooshed & messed up from the weight of the other pies. Had the little table been there I think it may have survived. My bro & his wife were pist about that(not a good look to serve mutated pizza to your guests) so they had them send over a new one with no additonal cost. I wonder if they banned the little table along with plastic bags & straws

I wish a guest would complain about free food
I don't think they would complain but as the host you want everything to be as close to perfect as possible. Setting a box of 🍕on the table where half the pie has cheese & the other half is missing it isn't a good look for the host. It's mostly a personal image & self-respect thing. And besides, the pizzeria has to fix their mistake.

How do you think they caught you?

How long were you doing it?
I finished my last shift last Tuesday and before I clocked out, they said HR wanted to speak to me. Basically brought up one transaction maybe 5 days prior. Discounted a $130 pair of shoes to $90. Said it was immediate grounds of termination.

I've done it pretty early on since I got hired, but mostly on clothing where it's not as much of a discount. The location I was at recently had managerial changes within the last two months and I'd say within a month prior, was told corporate said no more negotiating prices on anything...you buy it at ticketed price or don't. I still did my own thing(at my discretion) and maybe got a little carried away since it was holiday season.

My only guess is a customer reported me doing it on another transaction or the manager took a look since he was on a register besides me when I rang it up.

Felt like I was under a microscope though ever since I didn't pass the background check. Said I'm still employable, but promotions is out of the window until more time passes since the arrest. I want to say 2 weeks before termination, they had me speak to HR about a employee flicking me off. Customer apparently reported that as well. Had to write a statement basically discussing the nature of the relationship. Said I'd hear back once he wrote his statement. Never got to that point, but basically did myself in with my own doing.

Know it's a lot to read, but basically a recap.

while I wait for amazon to bring me my cones, I copped zig zag papers for the first time when I was at Publix to save me from going to the gas station. It's not bad. It looks like I'm smoking cigs again and it gives out a lot more ash than raws :lol:

Back
Top Bottom