the thread about nothing...

I thought about the boss being close to death and only having daughters, except for the black son. The mob boss had sex with the mother, his father finds out and beats the crap out of him. They keep it a secret for years, while silently paying the mother AND keeping it secret from the rest of the mob. The son struggles but reluctantly accepts his newfound power and status. In the final scene of the first episode the son stands in a dimly lit room of the mob mansion, sighs and looks around in silence. The rest of the series would follow his handling of the responsibilities and the animosity he receives from the rest of the mob.

you and Vince Gilligan should do some writing together. I like the premise.

this girl is so attractive to me especially when she's making that face. Love the hell out of that face

relax b
december 9th will come soon enough

---------------------------

papers :smh:
they finally have a 3TB external for $90 & i miss the ******g deal :stoneface: :smh:

where was this? :nerd:

I thought about the boss being close to death and only having daughters, except for the black son. The mob boss had sex with the mother, his father finds out and beats the crap out of him. They keep it a secret for years, while silently paying the mother AND keeping it secret from the rest of the mob. The son struggles but reluctantly accepts his newfound power and status. In the final scene of the first episode the son stands in a dimly lit room of the mob mansion, sighs and looks around in silence. The rest of the series would follow his handling of the responsibilities and the animosity he receives from the rest of the mob.

the whole 1st season could be the flash backs of the Mob Boss as a teen young adult.

Him dating the black chick behind his dads back and the families back.

The Mob Bosses dad threatening to kill the Black Chick or her family if she doesn't stay away from the son / has the baby.

Season 1 The relationship with the Black Chick / Flash backs / Conflict with the Mob Bosses Dad

Season 2 Mob Boss finds out hes dieing / Find out about son / tries to convince to join the power
The Black son finds out his mod boss dad has been there this whole him providing money, following him, keep an eye on him (has pictures of him young, being at certain accomplishments without the black soon knowing, Graduation / Sports games / etc .... )

Season 3 + Sons rises to power / Dealings with the other families / Racism from within in own mob family

Seasons 4 + Black son having more conflict, him having a Black girl friend, but the family pressing him to get a Italian one to save face

I'm sure they tasted good, but why these look like those aborted fetuses they show on hidden camera when the doc is removing/killing the kid?

Last edited:
- the lady who played Deangelo barksdales mother,
Would play the mother on the show

- I don't want the son to be a natural born "winner", I want there to be a sense of desperation in him. As if he always wanted something like this.

- I would like to see Christopher Meloni play the boy's uncle. He would play a thorn in the sons side and reject his decisions. Very racist as well.

- I don't want the son to be a natural born "winner", I want there to be a sense of desperation in him. As if he always wanted something like this.
- I would like to see Christopher Meloni play the boy's uncle. He would play a thorn in the sons side and reject his decisions. Very racist as well.

i agree.

But i also see it as the son who has everything right going for him, why would be leave to do something they dont want him doing.

Someone who doesnt have that would be too easy to jump into that role.

I see your point but, the most desperate and pathetic.people make the greatest tyrants.

i agree.

But i also see it as the son who has everything right going for him, why would be leave to do something they dont want him doing.

Someone who doesnt have that would be too easy to jump into that role.

Mind blown at me never realizing that dj paul has a deformed arm.

he goes to great lengths to hide/take away focus from it, by wearing a cast/brace, holding a rag or wearing a norwegian death metal type gauntlet.

Last edited:
Watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi last night.

Excellent documentary, highly recommend you guys check it out if you got Netflix.

If the son is around 17 years old, I thought of him having friends in gangs, and having to move his friends out of mob territory. The decimation of his friends would test his ruthlessness and devotion to his new "family".

If the son is around 17 years old, I thought of him having friends in gangs, and having to move his friends out of mob territory. The decimation of his friends would test his ruthlessness and devotion to his new "family".

him putting a bullet in one of his friends at point blank range would be the turning point for him to full ruthlessness.

Thanks why i want the Son to be a champion.

He could be the friend in that group of friends that everyone looks out for, the athlete/student that they all watched out for.

His friends were all goons but he was the lone good one.

HS would be too young, college would be fine, esp if he was already in a big city, local college where hes a normal student athlete doing his thing but living not far from the hood.

prob going to based out of new york / new jersey.

I've never been so stressed out ever in my 21 years of living. I know everyone thinks about offing themselves at one point in their life but yesterday I really wanted to do it. I really didn't care

I've never been so stressed out ever in my 21 years of living. I know everyone thinks about offing themselves at one point in their life but yesterday I really wanted to do it. I really didn't care

chill papi, whats wrong?

I'm going to fail my math test on Monday....just gotta make sure I pass the next two. I passed the first two at least so I don't feel that bad but still :frown:

I see you whodie. He looks his friend in the eyes and pulls the trigger. The other mob guys say that they'll do it and that he doesn't have to, but he insists. He gets back in the SUV and the mobsters ask, "you know that guy?", and with a demonic, detached voice he'll reply, "no".

Reactions: mmg
I see you whodie. He looks his friend in the eyes and pulls the trigger. The other mob guys say that they'll do it and that he doesn't have to, but he insists. He gets back in the SUV and the mobsters ask, "you know that guy?", and with a demonic, detached voice he'll reply, "no".

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom