the thread about nothing...

if you're doing FUT champs again this weekend and advance to the championship round, wait till Sunday when there's like 2-3 hours left, you will get free W's

Got to a rank III yesterday bc of 8 straight Ws :lol: . 6 of them were free :rofl:

This past TOTW was weak tho. best I packed was the IF Immobile

Speaking of tickets. Anyone order tickets from Vivid Seats? I should've ordered from ticketmaster. Not sure what I was thinking. It's for a bulls game months from now. I haven't received the ticket transfer email. Only the purchase order. It seems like if I ordered through ticketmaster I would've gotten my tickets right away. I'm reading with Vivid it might take forever to get the transfer link since I'm really waiting for a seller to give them to me. I should've known when onbly the section & row was is what's listed and not the seat numbers. Their customer service is a loop with no real humans too smh.

1639425564677.jpeg

If a grown person refers to a job application as an app to either try to sound cool or for abbreviation purposes, then that person is a loser, failure, and f up in life. That person is just plain stupid for that.

There is no justification to refer to a job application as an app because they are two totally different things. Apps will always be programs found on smartphones and computers the last time I checked.

If a grown person refers to a job application as an app to either try to sound cool or for abbreviation purposes, then that person is a loser, failure, and f up in life. That person is just plain stupid for that.

There is no justification to refer to a job application as an app because they are two totally different things. Apps will always be programs found on smartphones and computers the last time I checked.
Who hurt you?

Who hurt you?

That's irrelevant because I was just speaking my mind on something that I feel sounds stupid and inappropriate.

People that try to negotiate at point of sale after the price is agreed upon are scum. I noticed that a LOT with a certain race but I'm not trying to get banned. That's why I don't travel ANYWHERE for meetups. My place with cash in hand or bounce.

I can understand your frustration with that because you were expecting to get what you negotiated after hammering out and finalizing the details and numbers with the prospective buyer.

I know you ain't being racist, but factual predicated on your redundant experiences with whatever race you're referring to. But you already know how people will get sensitive and bent out of shape when you're speaking the truth on what you've legitimately endured.

I agree with my good friend who said it isn't a stereotype if a particular race does something on a redundant basis. It becomes reality or factual at that juncture.

Last edited:
so yeah.

my partner of 4 years broke up with me. it's painful, but i have to move on. we both ended on good terms though so at least there's not much bitterness included.

oh well, back to full-time sneaker collecting :lol:

Dude gave it a poor review overall, but this is one of the coolest pieces of tech that I've
ever seen. the design is so nifty and well thought out.

People that try to negotiate at point of sale after the price is agreed upon are scum. I noticed that a LOT with a certain race but I'm not trying to get banned. That's why I don't travel ANYWHERE for meetups. My place with cash in hand or bounce.
What if the item was misrepresented or not as advertised?

Back
Top Bottom