the thread about nothing...

Just saw the new Ghostbusters movie this morning. Early showing, and a small amount of people in the theater (it was a Movie Tavern and their small one, so not many seats.

One word, INCREDIBLE!!! If your a fan of the original and even the 2nd, do yourself a favor and DON'T WAIT for digital. See it in the theaters. It's so awesome. It was perfectly done, by the best person who could give this movie meaning (Jason Reitman) and while I won't spoil anything, the ending of the movie is just beautiful!! May have to go see it again it was that good (I LOVE the original as I was a kid of the 80s).

Oh yeah, forget all the critics who gave it substandard reviews or a low score on medacritic or some crap. They have no idea. For us Ghostbusters fans, this one was for us made by one of us! 👏👏🙏🙏
I was worried seeing those critics giving it an average review. But then I just remembered those same reviewers giving a high score on some stupid movies. You saying it gives me hope and might go to the theater later after work. Feeling upset today and needed some outlet.

Havent left the house since coming back from Orlando.
Its been a cool 6 days.....Honestly, im fine with it.

Just now saw they're bringing back the adjust force.

I had these exact ones minus the USA patch. I remember looking for the white/Carolina blue straps but was never able to see them other than in Eastbay catalogs.
1637452146778.jpeg

Some evil grumpy lady right now in Nike factory store tries to store credit my brand newly released Air Jordan $80 sweater for $29 :stoneface: when it’s still on the app for $80.

Told her they’re ridiculous, grabbed my stuff & bounced after they wasted my whole lunch break in the line. This is where Nike is evil, they’re not about the customer. Yet wanna sell me FULL price merchandise at the outlet?:stoneface:

It’s a birthday gift lady. Am I making **** up? Woman is cold. Can’t even hold me down? It was my birthday lady. :stoneface: Horrible customer service.

When the Nike website clearly states that you can get store credit at current price as long as it’s unworn & unwashed.

Direct here:

1CF54157-6927-4633-A191-4CC245EE6E6B.jpeg

Last edited:
Still never heard this song in full. Also someone in my area has an exact visual replica of Brian's Supra and Eclipse. Haven't seen under the hood so I'm not sure if it's tuned correctly
I didn't even know it was an actual song lol. Man that sounds awesome, I'd love to see pictures if possible

Back
Top Bottom