the thread about nothing...

getting on the brooklyn bridge from the manhattan side with stop and go traffic and this moron hits me in the back. i was so pissed that i went off on him while he uses every trick in the book to try to get himself off the hook. after i calmed down i just asked him to give me a 50 so i can at least get a wheel alignment from this and dude storms off and says, "i dont think i did 10 dollars of damages to your car, i dont even think i did 10 cents worth of damages." i was so surprised that he did that when i totally forgot to take a pic of his license plates. everyone in that blue explorer is scum imo.

Man im so lost in life right now 
tired.gif

I hate how time flies.

i like this thread pre huddler when we could post music. |I

It wasn't the move, da hood got a itch in his *** about the thread, since he couldn't scratch it in his small room he took it out on TAN

if he didnt complain someone else would. and meth said he was already thinking of imposing some new rules.

whatever doe.

new wallpaper.

why do ppl get road rage?? cut off this car today and the passenger had the audacity to flick me off :lol:

Last edited:
got a question about eBay. I bought an item on eBay Oct. 22nd, & the seller hasn't responded since November 2nd. Dude has 0 feedback & was new on eBay plus he always responded to my messages. He kept giving me an excuse because of Hurricane Sandy. If the seller never sends the item, will I get my money back? I barely filed a case on the 13th.

got a question about eBay. I bought an item on eBay Oct. 22nd, & the seller hasn't responded since November 2nd. Dude has 0 feedback & was new on eBay plus he always responded to my messages. He kept giving me an excuse because of Hurricane Sandy. If the seller never sends the item, will I get my money back? I barely filed a case on the 13th.
idk why, but i feel like you just stay losin :lol:
you're Larry the Lobster
LL Cool J
L Debarge
just change your location to L Paso

but naw with you having a case open everything should be fine. if he doesn't hit you, you'll get the bread back

idk why, but i feel like you just stay losin :lol:
you're Larry the Lobster
LL Cool J
L Debarge
just change your location to L Paso

but naw with you having a case open everything should be fine. if he doesn't hit you, you'll get the bread back
:lol: thanks man. These past couple months haven't been so good to me :wow:

make sure that you escalate your dispute to a claim before the period to do it expires or your dispute will close w/ no way to reopen w/o calling up and crying.

I'd wife and we can make ratchet mulatto babies

[Chief Keef] NNNNAH [/Chief Keef] getting her on mirena early. dumpin in them guts worry free :smokin

just got the word that my fungus is coming in tomorrow. I will hopefully be spending a day next week exploring a field/wooded area near my girl's crib. unless it's too cold, then I'll just explore her and listen to some great music.

cantwait.mp3

Back
Top Bottom