the thread about nothing...

I just finished watching Brave and im like wtf. This was one of the most basic pixar movies ever. i expected to have my heart torn out and stepped on, but this movie had serious script problems. Just kind of suprised being that it is Pixar's

I just finished watching Brave and im like wtf. This was one of the most basic pixar movies ever. i expected to have my heart torn out and stepped on, but this movie had serious script problems. Just kind of suprised being that it is Pixar's

Yup it was ok this and Cars I will never watch again.

7 foot 27 pound gummi python anyone?

http://www.vat19.com/dvds/26-pound-edible-gummy-python-candy.cfm

My housemate knows some dude that got robbed at gunpoint for 600...this dumb *** ***** said he would rather get shot instead of giving the money up

Last edited:
Today was a good day...I'm lookin forward to keep these winning vibes goin and double them everyday from here on out

:lol: .

"Friends" only hitting me up when they need something. Today, one of my friends invited me to help him work on his car. He kept asking me to make sure I brought tools and a jack. When I said I wouldn't he hit me with the "oh, nevermind."

We had a guest speaker in class today. Puerto Rican milf :evil: .

Everyone could tell she was cold for the two hours she was talking. Them nips looked mighty healthy,

Back
Top Bottom