the thread about nothing...

proxy.jpg

Someone took the advice in the "thread about yambs" I see.

I guess FutureMD came back and got the permaban this time. General and the NT Ad revenue miss his presence.

I went once with my sister and her boyfriend at the time, a professional football player. I'm about 6'4 225 and he is about 6'6 260. We were dying in this hot *** room doing all the poses/stretches. I hated every freaking second of it, but it is supposedly really good for your muscles and can provide a mental boost. I probably need to do it again....and again.

i made a thread :nerd:

throw it in there if you can.

I missed the rep trade :smh:. .....I'm pretty sure the rep system is just messed up. No method...we never figured it out. +4 for a single rep...no reps showing for days at a time.

Possibly the greatest food on the planet.

Last edited:
I missed the rep trade
mean.gif
. .....I'm pretty sure the rep system is just messed up. No method...we never figured it out. +4 for a single rep...no reps showing for days at a time.

believe it or not, i've never had one of those..

does anybody know if the ones they sell at BK are the same?

I love college but im ready to graduate forreal..Im ready to start my own business's..starting with a small time moving company and go from there

I missed the rep trade :smh: . .....I'm pretty sure the rep system is just messed up. No method...we never figured it out. +4 for a single rep...no reps showing for days at a time.

believe it or not, i've never had one of those..

does anybody know if the ones they sell at BK are the same?

Never had one from BK, but I doubt it.

Promises man I promised
None of them goals accomplished
Promises man I promised
To be loyal and honest
Promises man I promised
Lied on separate occasions
Promises man I promised
My promises is aging

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom