the thread about nothing...

Up, down, left, right then start plus A at the title screen. Gets you to a menu that lets you choose which zone to start at, like the one on Sonic 2.

Thanks for the code my dude :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_fire:

Never used a code before on Sonic, gonna try it next time I have my Genesis around. I keep a lot of my older consoles in a storage unit.

Djena Tsimba 1.jpg
Djena Tsimba 2.jpg
Djena Tsimba 4.jpg

I was sick like 2 weeks ago and I’m sick again 🥴🥴
Woke up with a sore throat
Just took some NyQuil
Hopefully that and a good night sleep makes it better
You didn’t get that caldo de pollo after all , huh? Don’t lie to us.

Djena Tsimba, French, was born in 1989, Algerian mother and father native from Congo ( I kind of copied pasted Wikipedia ^^)
She was born in the Val-de-Marne near Paris

Mujer muy hermosa. I’m sure she would make me blush if I saw her in person.

The Gods of war had re-awakening me. They reignite my ego and wanted me to go to war again. I'll be unstoppable again.

I was sick like 2 weeks ago and I’m sick again 🥴🥴
Woke up with a sore throat
Just took some NyQuil
Hopefully that and a good night sleep makes it better

Got a sore throat on Sunday and slept most of yesterday. Thankfully I'm working from home but I'm hoping I get over this before the end of the week.

Shouldn't you be trying to convince people that "2pac is alive and well living in Cuba"?
I actually use to talk to a girl that I stopped talking to b/c she u wouldn't let up on this dumbass rumour. But yeah, why don't you tell us about that time you saw the abominable snowman in thain forest.

I actually use to talk to a girl that I stopped talking to b/c she u wouldn't let up on this dumbass rumour. But yeah, why don't you tell us about that time you saw the abominable snowman in thain forest.

You have a fantastic Tuesday, man.

I know you will do a good deed today.

Back
Top Bottom