the thread about nothing...

Some made a legit $5000 offer for my Twitch username lmao
I declined but maybe at some point I'll just put it up for sale for $10k and see if someone is stupid enough to bite or lower to $7500.
7a70e4c35bb23f916e6f355a6389244a.png

I swear my co-worker is super fragile, at this point I’m like how are you even alive because let the co-worker tell it, everything is a matter of life or death. Hearing that **** 10 hours a day drains me mentally. Holmes got a teeth cleaning and we thought we were going to have to call the paramedics…..

Last edited:
So I went to Burger King today and got a Whopper combo... Been forever since I've eaten here. Was nearing the end of my fries and seen this Swooshed shaped fry snugged away in the corner. Thought it was pretty cool...lol

20210628_214143.jpg

Have you tried to sell it it Nike?

I stumbled across more videos of ignorant behavior at Dodger Stadium this season since full capacity has been allowed to share with y'all.

The take downs by the LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) wearing the navy blue security uniforms in this one are crazy. You have to admit that the female in the blue jersey who ended up on her back with her legs kicking up like a dying roach after the take down is funny. 😆

Look at these female dogs fighting. Dodgers fans on Dodgers fans is so dumb. One of them was yelling her neighborhood in the aftermath. Chola behavior perhaps? 🙄💀

Back
Top Bottom